Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So you would expect there to be major sanctions or penalties put on these countries just freely sending weapons around the world to whoever they wish?

Absolutely outrageous!!!

It's warmongering, no wonder Russia's pissed off!!!

Why is it okay for Russia to invade Ukraine? It's starting to look like russians don't want to be there, Ukrainians don't want them there, just yourself mc hull and putin .....have you been planning world domination in-between COVID and whatnot....

• Haha 6
Just now, SheepChaser said:

No I dont think so either. But its something I dont know anything about, is there a successor? Number two? Theres not many opposition members left lol

I honestly couldn't name a single administration figure other than the main man. I expect he'd need to be taken down by an alliance of high standing military/intelligence officials for it to be successful. But i dont have any idea of the power system within the administration. Is there a contender who would be backed if putin was shamed?

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

Why is it okay for Russia to invade Ukraine? It's starting to look like russians don't want to be there, Ukrainians don't want them there, just yourself mc hull and putin .....have you been planning world domination in-between COVID and whatnot....

So Saudi Arabia wants to invade Iran......let's all get involved!!????

Come on

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So Saudi Arabia wants to invade Iran......let's all get involved!!????

Come on

Putin ain’t stopping at Ukraine…..that health scare he had?….

All about his legacy now…..Threatening Sweden….He’s gone Pete Tong….

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I honestly couldn't name a single administration figure other than the main man. I expect he'd need to be taken down by an alliance of high standing military/intelligence officials for it to be successful. But i dont have any idea of the power system within the administration. Is there a contender who would be backed if putin was shamed?

Corbyn? Sandymere? 

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3