Russia Ukraine WW3

23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I just think a lot of you are ignoring the fact they have marched in to a neighboring country and tried to take over...it's not happened the other way round has it..

Russia is in the wrong...simple as that....find it hard to believe folk are defending him

Tomo, could you scratch the surface, just a little?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

The Russians are doing the right thing regarding Mariupol. I was thinking yesterday why are they bothering go in. Feel for the poor sods stuck in there though. I guess there only option now other than die of thirst or starve would be to try and break out. They seem determined to fight till the end so may as well go out with a bang :(

This war could have been avoided with negotiations. I am not condoning what Russia had done.  But the  hypocrisy of the West is on real .                                  Vladimir  putin is a war criminal,  but George Bush, Tony Blair, Benjamin Netanyahu, Aries sharon,  and Henry kissinger are not war criminals. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I just think a lot of you are ignoring the fact they have marched in to a neighboring country and tried to take over...it's not happened the other way round has it..

Russia is in the wrong...simple as that....find it hard to believe folk are defending him

We killed a 150,000 innocence conservative estimate in Iraq bombed a hospital killing 200 children but we were the good guys so nothing on the MSM , I think that’s more the point people are fed up of, we then went on to do the same in Libya but nothing, the Ukraine was invaded in 2014 by an eu puppet prime minister and has been killing its own civilians and imprisoning mp,s that still want to be Russian since , over 2000 murdered by the azov battalion in the last 8 years America building bio weapon labs all over the country and nato trying to move up to the border, putin has been warning of consequences for years but still we kept pushing, Russia has been the trophy the eu have wanted since napolian and Ukraine is the gateway, so I do have some sympathy with putin but as always it’s the ordinary pawns like you and me that pay the price for our leaders choices and greed??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, McVey said:

It's a horrendous act he's commited mate and my heart goes out to those killed.

I don't think people are defending him, more on the lines of understanding him.

Does anyone believe the Yanks wouldn't do the same if roles were reversed, of course propaganda would dictate that we weren't the ones to blame but the outcome would be the same nevertheless IMO.

Agreed 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, paul sr said:

This war could have been avoided with negotiations. I am not condoning what Russia had done.  But the  hypocrisy of the West is on real .                                  Vladimir  putin is a war criminal,  but George Bush, Tony Blair, Benjamin Netanyahu, Aries sharon,  and Henry kissinger are not war criminals. 

Good post, would take a 1000 yrs to process Israel's war crimes at the Hague alone.?

• Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3