Russia Ukraine WW3

I'm certain some cnuts are lifting dogs outta gardens and posting them on Facebook for the attention. 

Gone are the days of letting your dog out for a shite in the neighbours garden, fcuker would be on Facebook in 10 minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I'm certain some cnuts are lifting dogs outta gardens and posting them on Facebook for the attention. 

Gone are the days of letting your dog out for a shite in the neighbours garden, fcuker would be on Facebook in 10 minutes. 

My old next door neighbours phoned the dog warden and gave my terrier to him when it got out once……she was only in my back garden a week earlier looking at the little c**t ! 

£100 and a long explanation about why the dog had no bottom lip and a face like a game of noughts and crosses later I got him back……” Certain types of people keep these dogs” was what the smug c**t said !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Covid,fake wars,mass immigration to our shores unchecked,fuel price hikes to name a few ?

Can I ask why do you think it's a fake war ? Any evidence ?

COVID  I kind of a agree but when the worlds leaders are all reacting to summat your going to look daft if your the leader of a country who doesn't more so when China were pumping out the propaganda that people where just dying in the streets .

33 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a perverse way , I hope some of these call of duty wannabes and airgun wankers flying from the uk get captured and ironed out by a load of spetsnaz animals 

You mean like this old c**t. Previous military experience in the TA ?

5609B7B5-3977-4E5D-BDC6-0AC896A1F008.png

9 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

You mean like this old c**t. Previous military experience in the TA ?

5609B7B5-3977-4E5D-BDC6-0AC896A1F008.png

f***ing div !……..he will be pushing up daisy's in a week !

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing div !……..he will be pushing up daisy's in a week !

He’s done it all for the picture though mate that will go up on his front room wall, everyone will be so proud of him. Imagine the bullshit stories he will come out with. Probably been a bum his whole life now will use this to say he’s been to war ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He’s done it all for the picture though mate that will go up on his front room wall, everyone will be so proud of him. Imagine the bullshit stories he will come out with. Probably been a bum his whole life now will use this to say he’s been to war ?

He's on his way to Cornwall for a few weeks.... similar scenarios in Redruth.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Chid said:

Can I ask why do you think it's a fake war ? Any evidence ?

COVID  I kind of a agree but when the worlds leaders are all reacting to summat your going to look daft if your the leader of a country who doesn't more so when China were pumping out the propaganda that people where just dying in the streets .

The USA,ain't happy unless their f***ing up and destabilising other countries..wether in person or using someone else behind a mask...I've no faith in the clowns running the UK...just fold and muff American arse...you believe what you like,everyone's entitled to their own opinions,like I have mine..I've seen enough of the world and played the game long  enough to know....when someone tries to feed me a load of shite...And this 'War' is just another load of shite imo?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Make your bed,you lie in it...they had plenty of time to f**k off somewhere safe ?we should be looking after our own on these shores.instead of sticking our f***ing beak in other countries shit imo Keith... government has blatantly been lying through their teeth since the planneddemic...this fake War is the next step in their plan to dull us down ,so we fall into line ??

Fake war? Any evidence to back that up? The evidence to the contrary seems fairly conclusive.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3