Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Oooooooo interesting!

Has it been verified? I know that EU mouthpiece went off script and then they had to backtrack but have they found a way to get it done? I think a lot of it had to do with what deal the Poles got for replacements and the US were likely the only player able to make that happen.

Yeah something like that and yeah they did a "news just in" thing on the itv news 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, kanny said:

In other news  get your marshmallows out ...Poland has just handed all its migs  over to Ukraine ...

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Oooooooo interesting!

Has it been verified? I know that EU mouthpiece went off script and then they had to backtrack but have they found a way to get it done? I think a lot of it had to do with what deal the Poles got for replacements and the US were likely the only player able to make that happen.

From what I saw it said Poland will hand all their Migs to USA for them to hand to Ukraine??? 

How does that work?

False news?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

From what I saw it said Poland will hand all their Migs to USA for them to hand to Ukraine??? 

How does that work?

False news?

Could be, i was doing stuff when it came on. may be I got it twisted....sounds like a formality?  

The proposed deal is that Poland hands their MiGs to Ukraine and the Yanks replace them with their F16 planes. Except the Yanks haven't got any new ones in stock or being produced and Poland is nervous about the whole thing.

• Thanks 2
38 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

And then what mate?

Once you've worked out who the bad guys are, then what?

I'm pretty sure we all know they are all c**ts, Putin firmly included...

The hope is that we change our outcomes 

The reality is we won’t 

Still, wanting it to be better surely is a noble thing for all of us isn’t it mate and we can only do that if we are dealing in reality……the reality of knowing who’s who and what’s what ?

I think the deal is Poland gives all its Migs to America in return for F16s.

Then America gives the Migs to Ukraine.

I'd guess the Ukrainian pilots are far more familiar with the Migs than F16's.

Also gives Poland deniability that it's helping Ukraine

Poland already has F16's in its Airforce so should be familiar with flying and servicing them.

Cheers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The proposed deal is that Poland hands their MiGs to Ukraine and the Yanks replace them with their F16 planes. Except the Yanks haven't got any new ones in stock or being produced and Poland is nervous about the whole thing.

Ah right, got it cheers..

Interesting!

There are new upgraded F-16 variants still in development for tender so it's possible a deal could be struck for a new Polish batch of these, perhaps even with some manufacturing in Poland to sweeten it even more. Normally in such deals second hand stuff would be offered to fill the gap. I'm sure the yanks could find a couple squadrons of used F-16s to hand over, even the national guard have them!

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Interesting!

There are new upgraded F-16 variants still in development for tender so it's possible a deal could be struck for a new Polish batch of these, perhaps even with some manufacturing in Poland to sweeten it even more. Normally in such deals second hand stuff would be offered to fill the gap. I'm sure the yanks could find a couple squadrons of used F-16s to hand over, even the national guard have them!

The National Guard drive F16s? ? We wouldn't let the Specials have the keys for a Ford Focus let alone a Volvo T5  ?

16 minutes ago, hambone said:

Screenshot_20220308_195517_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Funny because I read that zelensky has said any profits made from Russian hardware doesn't need to be declared for tax , dunno if its  true but fair play if it is ?

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3