Russia Ukraine WW3

On 15/05/2023 at 22:56, Born Hunter said:

I wonder how they’re launching the storm shadow. It’s an air launched missile that’s not officially integrated with any platform they operate.

Turns out they have cannibalised retired RAF Tornados to launch the missiles from Su-24s.

UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

The weapons pylon adapter for the Ukrainian Su-24 aircraft that are launching Storm Shadow missiles...

Also turns out that this subsonic missile is pretty effective at beating Russian ADs.

Talking about air defence systems, Poland has just gone in big with a near £2B deal to buy 22 UK missile systems which I would expect to perform better than this Russian equivalent.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Turns out they have cannibalised retired RAF Tornados to launch the missiles from Su-24s.

UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

The weapons pylon adapter for the Ukrainian Su-24 aircraft that are launching Storm Shadow missiles...

Also turns out that this subsonic missile is pretty effective at beating Russian ADs.

Talking about air defence systems, Poland has just gone in big with a near £2B deal to buy 22 UK missile systems which I would expect to perform better than this Russian equivalent.

Read somewhere there 800 thou a missile 

16 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd be fckin fuming if it goes nuclear and we all die. Especially after spending all that money on the quad ☹️

I know mate, I’ve just planted out my leeks and I’m expecting some show winners……I’ll be pissed off if I’ve paid the subs all year and some c**t vaporises me before the leek show !!  
Cheers.

• Haha 5

Looking like the nut jobs were correct once again …. The actor from sound of freedom on child sex trafficking ….. think it’s about time yous started paying attention to the conspiracy nuts because it’s becoming transparent that we are pretty accurate on most things coming to light 

• Like 1