Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Interested to see what all thl war experts are now thinking after dismissing Russia as a crap outdated fighting force seems the yanks are running out of steam as are nato putin is upping the game especially since the Moscow attacks and making huge gains and laughing at bidens Abraham’s tanks which are being destroyed as fast as they arrive he is a master tactician in an impenetrable fortress even zalenski wants to engage in talks, the Wagner group have now been made into part of the Russian army and something like 300 000 new conscripts have signed up, it was always a proxy war by the USA and the west, if trump wins the elections the war will end within a month because he will stop finding it what a total waste of life 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interested to see what all thl war experts are now thinking after dismissing Russia as a crap outdated fighting force seems the yanks are running out of steam as are nato putin is upping the game especially since the Moscow attacks and making huge gains and laughing at bidens Abraham’s tanks which are being destroyed as fast as they arrive he is a master tactician in an impenetrable fortress even zalenski wants to engage in talks, the Wagner group have now been made into part of the Russian army and something like 300 000 new conscripts have signed up, it was always a proxy war by the USA and the west, if trump wins the elections the war will end within a month because he will stop finding it what a total waste of life 

Yawn 

what haven’t Russia invaded like , properly Invaded ? 

Because a single USMC MEU and the 101st would tear Wagner and spetsnaz a hole that you’d see on  an Aldi camera 

This would be supported by an alliance of nato, the Russians want f**k all to do with Polish led Baltic states supporting force.  

russia are dancing on a string , had their chain yanked and had to show how f***ing shite their capabilities actually are . 

if they play nice , they may be allowed to take a submarine into doggerlamd to play with their friends 

Nnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh nnnnnnhhhhhhh look at me mummy , I’ve got a boat in my bath . Laughable 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

i’ve said all along russia are pissing it they have had on kid gloves anyone thinking they couldn’t carpet bomb ukraine like the usa did in iraq is mad lol 

the yanks have killed a full generation of ukrainians 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yawn 

Because a single USMC MEU and the 101st would tear Wagner and spetsnaz a hole that you’d see on  an Aldi camera 

This would be supported by an alliance of nato, the Russians want f**k all to do with Polish led Baltic states supporting force.  

russia are dancing on a string , had their chain yanked and had to show how f***ing shite their capabilities actually are . 

if they play nice , they may be allowed to take a submarine into doggerlamd to play with their friends 

Nnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh nnnnnnhhhhhhh look at me mummy , I’ve got a boat in my bath . Laughable 

the russians are pissing it look at the scummy yanks blowing up gas lines to there allies and killing women kids at concert halls 

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Trump is them c**ts mate . They are all two Sides of the same coin .

it all stops once he’s back in the yanks are the most corrupt country on earth so he might not get in like lol

38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it all stops once he’s back in the yanks are the most corrupt country on earth so he might not get in like lol

And how does trump stop it ? 

threats of violence , No better than what’s happening now in reality . 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yawn 

Sad seeing a grown man just believing what his superiors tell him without question, I on the other hand have no superiors have always rowed my own canoe and can actually see for myself it’s all going to shit for nato and the good ole USA if it was going well we wouldn’t be focusing the mainstream media on Israel and Gaza 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs he simply stops funding zelenzski what can’t you see 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

say listen putin we’re sorry for been a lying nation of wrong uns i’m not interested in nato you can have your buffer zone we agreed on 30 year ago 

as easy as that mate 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sad seeing a grown man just believing what his superiors tell him without question, I on the other hand have no superiors have always rowed my own canoe and can actually see for myself it’s all going to shit for nato and the good ole USA if it was going well we wouldn’t be focusing the mainstream media on Israel and Gaza 

Ffs he simply stops funding zelenzski what can’t you see 

That doesn’t stop the war though 

as for the usual hokum you spout , have you been to the Russian border ?