Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

My take on it from what its worth. He was very pissed off with the Russian Generals after there actions had cost the lives of a good number of his soldiers. Running out of ammo and then being targeted by Russian missiles to name a couple of things. I believe he was trying to get Putin to listen to what he had been saying for months. How i understand at the minute. He is off to Belarus scot free of any charges!, Those of his men that did not take part are to offered contracts with the Russian army and those that did take part will be free from prosecution, However there is no mention of how these remaining mercenaries will be controlled, used or who will command them. More questions than answers.

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

My take on it from what its worth. He was very pissed off with the Russian Generals after there actions had cost the lives of a good number of his soldiers. Running out of ammo and then being targeted by Russian missiles to name a couple of things. I believe he was trying to get Putin to listen to what he had been saying for months. How i understand at the minute. He is off to Belarus scot free of any charges!, Those of his men that did not take part are to offered contracts with the Russian army and those that did take part will be free from prosecution, However there is no mention of how these remaining mercenaries will be controlled, used or who will command them. More questions than answers.

Seems like he left a few in the lurch... could it have been a cunning plan to flush out anti putin factions...

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If its true that hes wiping pedos out im all for it

id say he’s the last sane leader left look at the shit biden and europe are ramming down out kids throats ffs were a disgrace as a country 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, kanny said:

One of Putin's biggest Western mouthpieces...

WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter has been charged in an online child sex case.

He was accused once before but all charges were dropped. He was the us weapons inspector who was outspoken against the war in Iraq. Last time he spoke out on Iraq he was accused, now he's speaking out about American involvement in Ukraine and he's accused again. 

...... remember, his work colleague, the UK weapons inspector went out and hung himself. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

He was accused once before but all charges were dropped. He was the us weapons inspector who was outspoken against the war in Iraq. Last time he spoke out on Iraq he was accused, now he's speaking out about American involvement in Ukraine and he's accused again. 

...... remember, his work colleague, the UK weapons inspector went out and hung himself. 

That article was from when he was first done in a sting operation  a bit like pedohunters...he was on webcam knowingly jurking off to what he believed was a underage girl , I believe he pleaded guilty and did a 2 stretch ?...

On 24/06/2023 at 13:54, paulus said:

I would not believe a word that attention seeking twat from Belarus is saying, How can either side back down from what has already happened?. All the cards were thrown on the table earlier. Lets see what happens!. 

I guess we've seen.

38 minutes ago, kanny said:

That article was from when he was first done in a sting operation  a bit like pedohunters...he was on webcam knowingly jurking off to what he believed was a underage girl , I believe he pleaded guilty and did a 2 stretch ?...

So your saying I'm backing the wrong horse with this one?....ahh well 

Guess I can't be right all the time ?

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

bahot mushkil hai samjhana's short video with ♬ original sound

For the simpletons on the thread it can’t be described any more easier or clearer  than this and if you still think otherwise then that says enough about yourself ????

and remember to keep watching there’s a special wee mention for mr Boris Johnson 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So your saying I'm backing the wrong horse with this one?....ahh well 

Guess I can't be right all the time ?

Lol im just pointing out some inconsistencies in some people's arguments as Ritter has been quoted multipletimes in this thread. For me a nonce is a nonce regardless what side of the fence they are on.

For sure the establishment had it in for Ritter but he walked willingly into the trap, no excuses the man's a wrong un.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If its true that hes wiping pedos out im all for it

Well they say the cia is the biggest pedo ring in the world and they’re helping Ukraine so what does that say ? 

and all the while our kids are getting indoctrinated with lgbt bullshit and our so great leaders are all for it tells its own story 

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

South London school teacher forces ideas aggressively on children which are full of holes...

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Well they say the cia is the biggest pedo ring in the world and they’re helping Ukraine so what does that say ? 

and all the while our kids are getting indoctrinated with lgbt bullshit and our so great leaders are all for it tells its own story 

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

South London school teacher forces ideas aggressively on children which are full of holes...

True enough.