Nice morning

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

If they are hare coursers, what the hell are they doing with guns ?

Armed trespass carries far stiffer penalties than coursing, and with coursing there's allways the possibility of getting away with a warning.

Carrying a firearm means helicopters, armed response squad and "you're nicked son" !

Sounds like a bit of sensationalism from a pissed off farmer who thinks the police aren't doing enough, and press that are more than happy to go along with it !

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Couple of days ago I took the pup for a walk around an area that holds a lot of hares and roe. Never had any bother, never came on top before, and even the keeper I used to beat for didn't mind me having a run or two.

I got there a bit late, around ten in the morning, and the dog walkers and ramblers I saw looked at me with a mixture of suspicion and outright hostility.

Things have changed, anyone with a lurcher is looked at as a criminal !

I'll just have to get there earlier ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

A can't believe there still on this ffs it's abit of money , large bundles. If you call that large that's difference between us. I've just spent 3 bags on 3 goldfinches  (Eagle heads ) . An 2 bags on my birdroom.. small change. Difference between tax an no tax lol..

Screenshot_20220125-130206_WhatsApp.jpg

Did ye pay for em with a picture of someone else's money by any chance. 

Chip and pic is the new way of paying for shit. Bitcoin is so last year. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Couple of days ago I took the pup for a walk around an area that holds a lot of hares and roe. Never had any bother, never came on top before, and even the keeper I used to beat for didn't mind me having a run or two.

I got there a bit late, around ten in the morning, and the dog walkers and ramblers I saw looked at me with a mixture of suspicion and outright hostility.

Things have changed, anyone with a lurcher is looked at as a criminal !

I'll just have to get there earlier ! ? !

Cheers.

And quite right to ya murdering gits, poor bunnies and hares we a load of dogs up there arse , eh, its not on i tells ya,   :haha:   im only saying this cos i havent a dog,   

The crucified dog is an old story that was the go to sensationalism in anti poacher articles written in the shooting times 

Seems we have came full circle. 

why anyone would want to be getting into the fen coursing as a sole activity to own a dog for is beyond me . 

next yeAr or two will see this type of appeal rising all over the country . Coursing is the new badger baiting , your Better off lamping deer 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A can't believe there still on this ffs it's abit of money , large bundles. If you call that large that's difference between us. I've just spent 3 bags on 3 goldfinches  (Eagle heads ) . An 2 bags on my birdroom.. small change. Difference between tax an no tax lol..

You obviously thought the bundles were pretty impressive when you decided to copy the pic out of the daily mail and try pass it off as your own cash you fecking embarrassment :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Cost abit now them goldies do

9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

If they are hare coursers, what the hell are they doing with guns ?

Armed trespass carries far stiffer penalties than coursing, and with coursing there's allways the possibility of getting away with a warning.

Carrying a firearm means helicopters, armed response squad and "you're nicked son" !

Sounds like a bit of sensationalism from a pissed off farmer who thinks the police aren't doing enough, and press that are more than happy to go along with it !

Cheers.

NERF_Super_Soaker_XP100___Lifestyle.jpg

8 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s the difference between you and Bangers and Cash. 

Mate most hobbies are getting mad with money I'm into racing pigeons and the prices they go for these days is crazy and doesn't always mean there any cop 

• Like 1