Nice morning

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I don't need to lie ya drip. A put a post up about being out with the dog at the weekend an got chew for not slipping on a dopey roe that aren't f***ing hard for a dog to run down.  I've had many in past an there a pain in f***ing arse when your miles away from a motor. But what's it to do with any f****r what I run my dog on ? Plus a like how majority of fools on here just chat bare shit but someone who's genuinely out an about an got other hobbies an plenty of work an money talk shite. Get ya self f****d off fools. I've spoke to many that come on the forum not on the running dog bit. An they say the same it's full of f***ing idiots that think every fuckers lieing or tell you how to run your dogs simple c**ts 

IMG_20220126_203635.png

• Haha 5

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are all coursing lads dreamers ? Or just the ones that frequent Internet forums?    So how many runs would you expect to give a good coursing dog a season ? And how many you lot managing ?

So no one met up and done owt then Why was that

Greb this time next year ??

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I don't need to lie ya drip. A put a post up about being out with the dog at the weekend an got chew for not slipping on a dopey roe that aren't f***ing hard for a dog to run down.  I've had many in past an there a pain in f***ing arse when your miles away from a motor. But what's it to do with any f****r what I run my dog on ? Plus a like how majority of fools on here just chat bare shit but someone who's genuinely out an about an got other hobbies an plenty of work an money talk shite. Get ya self f****d off fools. I've spoke to many that come on the forum not on the running dog bit. An they say the same it's full of f***ing idiots that think every fuckers lieing or tell you how to run your dogs simple c**ts 

Day time roe are piss easy ? 

Also - why did you post photos of money you took off the internet ?

And finally why do you keep talking about how you have money ? Do you think this impresses folk or means anything ? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Sitting on a forum chatting bare shit and dont know how to use your f***ing heads that's why most will never have money. I don't have to work but still go out an help the lads I've got working for me a could sit on here all day like you said c**ts

Here's the truth of the matter, the honest truth, if you have cash, I mean real cash (and you ain't) you don't even mention it, no need to, it's enough you know, no need to impress or try to impress anyone, it's just bits of paper, doesn't make you a better or worse person, it just means you have a few quid (once again you don't), but your amusing, in an odd way, have you ever had a psychiatric consultation? 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Here's the truth of the matter, the honest truth, if you have cash, I mean real cash (and you ain't) you don't even mention it, no need to, it's enough you know, no need to impress or try to impress anyone, it's just bits of paper, doesn't make you a better or worse person, it just means you have a few quid (once again you don't), but your amusing, in an odd way, have you ever had a psychiatric consultation? 

You also don’t tend to tell too many folk you keep that cash in large bundles of untraceable (by you) bills at home ......

When you can find out where you live pretty easily if so inclined.

Edited by SheepChaser
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You also don’t tend to tell too many folk you keep that cash in large bundles of untraceable (by you) bills at home ......

He's a messer ?probably has no birds no runners and no cash .fancy embarrassing your self with a pic from the mail ?.and having to bike a mutt this time of year .then give it the big I am.

On 25/01/2022 at 12:56, Bangersanmash said:

Listen am a busy man just on my break from work thought Al have a deek see if your still chunttering on here. You get back to work on the land for thee moles cocka. And thought Al wind thi up with us coursing lads always putting money up yup yup yup ? 

Screenshot_20220125-125143_Google.jpg

???????????

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Were you not telling MC and Fens how to run their dogs?? and saying they'd been ghosted?? was even a pic of a bog skimming rabbit ? this thread was going to be showing them how to do it wasn't it ??

15 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

A can't believe there still on this ffs it's abit of money , large bundles. If you call that large that's difference between us. I've just spent 3 bags on 3 goldfinches  (Eagle heads ) . An 2 bags on my birdroom.. small change. Difference between tax an no tax lol..

Screenshot_20220125-130206_WhatsApp.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A can't believe there still on this ffs it's abit of money , large bundles. If you call that large that's difference between us. I've just spent 3 bags on 3 goldfinches  (Eagle heads ) . An 2 bags on my birdroom.. small change. Difference between tax an no tax lol..

Do you not get the point people are making about your so called large bundles of cash? 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You are a funny wee man.

The issue isn’t how ‘large’ the bundles of cash are you whopper ? 

Its the fact you’re copy and pasting photos of drug dealers cash off google to impress a bunch of men on the Internet who thing you’re a muppet ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

“If you call that large, that’s the difference between us”

What a knob ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3