More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Conservative criminal with their hands in the  National till.

with the pointless vaccine you mean sandy all to milk the pot over a cold ring up for bain your 100th in line no chance a seeing anyone there to busy ringing you for a vaccine that doesn’t even work for the cold it’s a joke 

and which scummy c**ts brought in the ban in the first place ?

40 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Let's not forget who brought in the ban in the first place !

I'll give you a clue; their ex leader has just been knighted........

Cheers.

dont know about  knighted , the the twat  needs  poisoning  like they did to the Russians'   

• Like 9

Labour..... Conservative..... , all either care about is getting the most votes. I very much doubt that either care about the fact that many areas suffered a decline in hare population after the ban. Even Richard Course knew that would happen and was thrown out of the LACS for saying so.

So the countryside alliance is supporting this? Doubt they ever cared about the welfare of wild hare populations in the first place.

Keep on as best you can. You only live once.

• Like 5

It don't matter what party it is they all a bunch of cnuts who only think of themselves, the old Labour leader needs public hanging ,Labour the party for the working man ? he fcucked England up just as much as thatcher 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

He's been in the pay of Russian and east European oligarchs for years......

Cheers.

Of course ,he was taken back handers from Eastern European countries for letting all the cnuts into UK taking our jobs ,houses ,etc as more came to uk under labour than any party ,

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

It don't matter what party it is they all a bunch of cnuts who only think of themselves, the old Labour leader needs public hanging ,Labour the party for the working man ? he fcucked England up just as much as thatcher 

Of course ,he was taken back handers from Eastern European countries for letting all the cnuts into UK taking our jobs ,houses ,etc as more came to uk under labour than any party ,

@sandymere has a memory like a gold fish mate ? 

get ready for him to find a link saying it was conservatives ? 

i await your reply sandy ? ?