More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That akita of mine will come in very handy on a mooch, decent alibi. ?

Me and LDR used to take my old Doberman out with Bruce and Delta, flushing roe. She's mentioned in one of Darcy's books.

One time I was just walking back from my Allotments with the Doberman and a lurcher when a 'keeper and his two mates threatened to give me a hiding.

I said if you can get past the Doberman, you're welcome to try.

She just gave him that teeth bared stare that only Doberman can, and he decided against it ! ? !

IMG_0141.JPG.a354e4f3f60e677c3c75c0b5f6926280.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

So what's the story lads, will some of you be downing tools after this legislation has passed? Even more to lose now should you come a cropper. ?

Pick your button mate...

988699450_DailyStruggle04012022205318.jpg.9c20518fd8c8a18ba5f0636d71c8fd6a.jpg

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

The thing is they arent even really chasing hare coursers  . . . . . . its lads lamping out of a motor. . . . . . but they all refer to it as 'hare coursing'

lads loosing dogs left right and center mate 

WWW.HULLDAILYMAIL.CO.UK

'Wildlife crime will not be tolerated'

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

The thing is they arent even really chasing hare coursers  . . . . . . its lads lamping out of a motor. . . . . . but they all refer to it as 'hare coursing'

A pic of the dogs in the back of the subaru is the pic to have for the Facebook groups..

Aye I've no doubt mate, but we were just sat talking about this  . . . ."the hare coursers were out again last night", "I heard the hare coursers drove all over the crops" etc etc etc. Deffo there is an issue where folk moan about actual lads coursing hares, but its just become a cover all term for anyone out making a mrs of the country with running dogs. Saddest thing is how folk are turning on the sports we love. There is a man who is the spokesman for the NFU etc about the evils of hare coursers  . . . . . . the weasely c**t was head of the local coursing club when it was legal . . . . . . . . . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye I've no doubt mate, but we were just sat talking about this  . . . ."the hare coursers were out again last night", "I heard the hare coursers drove all over the crops" etc etc etc. Deffo there is an issue where folk moan about actual lads coursing hares, but its just become a cover all term for anyone out making a mrs of the country with running dogs. Saddest thing is how folk are turning on the sports we love. There is a man who is the spokesman for the NFU etc about the evils of hare coursers  . . . . . . the weasely c**t was head of the local coursing club when it was legal . . . . . . . . . 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

saw something on the news earlier they said its being live streamed to japan for multi million pound gambling ??  == talking to some lads on the shoot yesterday they recon its fookin all fieldsports up because the farmers dont want anyone on be it ferrets , terriers or shooting  least of all any lurcher lads , 

Is there actually any truth in that gambling crap? Plenty of people on here would be in the know 

Edited by Gypsydog94