More bad news

7 minutes ago, terryd said:
  • Two new criminal offences: firstly, trespass with the intention of using a dog to search for or pursue a hare; and secondly, being equipped to trespass with the intention of using a dog to search for or pursue a hare both punishable on conviction by an unlimited fine and/or up to six months’ imprisonment.

How does the secondly bit work. All you need is a dog with 4 legs and bit of umph and be walking down a road 

It will be  your word against theirs and if you are on your own you are feked it will be even worst than ever i remember the well known lurcher and greyhound man that's a mate of mine that writes in the CW and the EDRD mag before it folded once got accused and ended up getting fined wile road walking two racing greyhound's of coursing hare's by George Sweeting Wentworth's village bobby in the 70s.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

A think streaming for gambling is bullshit, obviously someone mentioned matching and money and they added bits on.

Be interesting to know wouldn’t it. It’s very feasible these days. Wasnt there a coursing dvd that showed lads watching it in a pub ? 

Just now, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

But how can they justify policing this a know lads all do it differently some right some wrong but just say your lass takes dog for walk on county lane can she be locked up on suspicion of poaching? 

If they don’t like what they can see they can hassle her I guess. I’d like to see them try though ? I suppose it’s just another way to push folk out of the job, sad thing is it won’t push the idiots out. Just the folk with something to lose. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it will been equipped to trespass 

it’s at the old bills discretion 

It could all depend on area your pulled in and copper who pulls you.True story this a friend of mine was fetching his dog to my house as had thorn in foot got pulled 2 mile from mine at 5.50pm in Subaru and the lamp that was flat was in footwell,got car seized even though dog was on 3 legs.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

If they don’t like what they can see they can hassle her I guess. I’d like to see them try though ? I suppose it’s just another way to push folk out of the job, sad thing is it won’t push the idiots out. Just the folk with something to lose. 

This is what they want though people to buckle and pack in then they won a suppose.

1 minute ago, sid g said:

was a time when you went to a farm and it went like this -- morning sir any chance we can have a couple of runs over your fields with the dogs after the odd rabbit === aye but make sure you stay out the ones with stock and shut any gates behind you ,, ?

Very True

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, sid g said:

was a time when you went to a farm and it went like this -- morning sir any chance we can have a couple of runs over your fields with the dogs after the odd rabbit === aye but make sure you stay out the ones with stock and shut any gates behind you ,, ?

Them days went [BANNED TEXT] people started nicking quads and the coursing hero’s started driving through gates hedges and ripping up fields in there 4x4 , unfortunately everyone is tar,d with a shity stick 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Them days went [BANNED TEXT] people started nicking quads and the coursing hero’s started driving through gates hedges and ripping up fields in there 4x4 , unfortunately everyone is tar,d with a shity stick 

lampers in the subaru id say were worse than any coursers for driving land smashing gates etc 

Just got to be smart and stay one step ahead, I can think of plenty of acceptable excuses should I get pulled. 

If you drop on the right permission it's worth it's weight in gold. 

Many lads walking local will be just fine, it's when you're going further afield to the hot areas that you're risking it big time. 

GL, you breeding any whippets soon? ?

Edited by Greb147

Stories like this get your goat. 

Two lads walking the fields getting ratted in by a gamekeeper, bet that cnut got bullied at school, pathetic. 

WWW.ITV.COM

A game keeper called police after spotting two men hare coursing in Tewkesbury. | ITV News West Country

47 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just got to be smart and stay one step ahead, I can think of plenty of acceptable excuses should I get pulled. 

If you drop on the right permission it's worth it's weight in gold. 

Many lads walking local will be just fine, it's when you're going further afield to the hot areas that you're risking it big time. 

GL, you breeding any whippets soon? ?

Them excuses might work until the coppers run a check on you and if you have any previous they might not work I know my previous in the past has feked me when caught a few times and even did me for a full pay out when I got left for dead wile lamping on my own from keeper's. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Them excuses might work until the coppers run a check on you and if you have any previous they might not work I know my previous in the past has feked me when caught a few times and even did me for a full pay out when I got left for dead wile lamping on my own from keeper's. 

They won't work forever, I'll just do what two of my pudding mates Scott and Bernard did when they got pulled way before the ban for poaching. 

They asked Bernard what his name was and he gave one of the other mates' names and then they asked Scott and he gave Bernard's proper name, howling. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2