More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

The country's gone titts up an how can you blame them when your getting numpties going out of there way to give the land owner a good hiding. Instead of playing dumb an saying sorry pal a didn't know a was trespassing it won't happen again. You both have a laugh them saying give over get on your way. The government have made it ten times worse for the land owner because some dont want to get caught as they've most probably out standing Warrents for other shit like driving without a licence. Land owners used to have a laugh now there scared of there personal life getting involved ie family house vehicles burned. Back in day there was mutual respect from both sides now you've got lads filming an up on YouTube Facebook like child's play boasting who's got the best. Loads of bollocks 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what's the story lads, will some of you be downing tools after this legislation has passed? Even more to lose now should you come a cropper. ?

They'll be stopping all hunting soon. Look at that c**t with the crossbow other week. Not using it for what it was designed for hunting. Thought he'd have a mooch round parliament sfus

52 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what's the story lads, will some of you be downing tools after this legislation has passed? Even more to lose now should you come a cropper. ?

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban.

Its allways been illegal for me, so no change.

Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabbit in jail ? I doubt it.

Going team handed to course hares, hundreds of miles away is a different story.

Stay lucky, lads ?

Cheers.

• Like 18
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

@sandymere has a memory like a gold fish mate ? 

get ready for him to find a link saying it was conservatives ? 

i await your reply sandy ? ?

?  Most Labour supporters are easy to shut up by asking the simple question "Which political party started selling off the NHS" ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Same here, 90% permission, run what I want, park in the farmyard. Took me 30++ years to get to this stage. Shame for the young(er) keener lads ?

Cheers, D.

Same here but my permissions are shrinking due to farmers I've known for years dying and farms being sold off/passed on to people who are not accommodating to country sports. Sadly times are changing.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban.

Its allways been illegal for me, so no change.

Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabbit in jail ? I doubt it.

Going team handed to course hares, hundreds of miles away is a different story.

Stay lucky, lads ?

Cheers.

I've seen older than 70 year old men in jail mate so don't think the age thing matters. But like you say more chance getting pulled travelling Miles away but if your from areas with just boxed in land then your going to travel. You've done well to hit 70 an not looked for permission the old ways. The buzz of on an off without getting caught is what its about. Atb

15 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've seen older than 70 year old men in jail mate so don't think the age thing matters. But like you say more chance getting pulled travelling Miles away but if your from areas with just boxed in land then your going to travel. You've done well to hit 70 an not looked for permission the old ways. The buzz of on an off without getting caught is what its about. Atb

I've allways had a bit of permission for rabbits, pretty barren, but comes in handy if you get the pull on the way home.

My brother and I have had permission for ferreting, lamping, but mention coursing and your more likely to have the police called than get permission !

As for the age thing, if I'm out daytime, just me and the dog, I've 100% more chance of walking away from a pull, than a couple of young lads with a leash of coursing dogs and a Subaru ! ?

Believe me, I've been in that position more than once. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I've allways had a bit of permission for rabbits, pretty barren, but comes in handy if you get the pull on the way home.

My brother and I have had permission for ferreting, lamping, but mention coursing and your more likely to have the police called than get permission !

As for the age thing, if I'm out daytime, just me and the dog, I've 100% more chance of walking away from a pull, than a couple of young lads with a leash of coursing dogs and a Subaru ! ?

Believe me, I've been in that position more than once. ?

Cheers.

That akita of mine will come in very handy on a mooch, decent alibi. ?

• Haha 1