Acute shoulder pain

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

So you will put yourself forward of my proposal of mandatory euthanasia at between 60-80 depending on how a medical screening says how much of a burden you are. ?

Look many moons ago I've said on. Here anyone over the age of, 50 should have the option of opting out this miserable  virus infected world I even put missen. Forward to my. Doctor  

• Haha 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You,ll have no livers or kidneys left the way your going, all these drugs have an effect on your body’s internal organs, that’s why I apply home made cream and eat the best honey I can buy, last time

If we are doing “suffering top trumps” then I have had the big, sandpaper tipped cotton bud down my japs eye……let me tell you, that really does make your f***ing eyes water ! 

Mate, I’m 50 and around 2-3 stone overweight, ex 40 a day smoker and I have played football probably a 100 times since I had my jabs…..if I was going to have a clutcher I’d have had one by now ?

Posted Images

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

Look many moons ago I've said on. Here anyone over the age of, 50 should have the option of opting out this miserable  virus infected world I even put missen. Forward to my. Doctor  

50, you're just as bad as Shipman. ?

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, king said:

Mini digger with a pecker would of been handy dc...

Company I was working for were Micky mouse ?I'm back on site now...jacked last Thursday started next day with some lads I used to work with, finishing off a fencing/patio and fake grass job this week...then back to ripping footings, drainage steel fixing...living the dream again Dean??

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Company I was working for were Micky mouse ?I'm back on site now...jacked last Thursday started next day with some lads I used to work with, finishing off a fencing/patio and fake grass job this week...then back to ripping footings, drainage steel fixing...living the dream again Dean??

Spot on something to get stuck into dc..you planning on getting on a 360 in the future. the old knees won't last forever ?

Just been diagnosed with cervical stenosis, next appointment in 3 months. Not sure if they will do anything ??‍♂️

Symptoms were, shoulder down to fingertips (right side) pins and needles. 

Edited by Waz
18 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Anyone get tennis elbow, I get bouts of it now and again and I'm killed with it at the minute. 

Any lasting fix or any tips to speed up recovery, I keep hearing about resting it but that's just not possible and isn't going to happen. 

Had it 25 years back, had ultra sound, cortisone injections etc etc, got it cured by electronic acupuncture. ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Borr said:

I unapologetically wouldn't , I like a beer and a smoke, love my grub. Life's for living mate, however you chose. I was trying to answer your raspberry question. Or was it rhetorical?

A bit of both probably....as a former gym owner i got sick to death of the excuses chaps made for not taking care of themself just after realising their body was falling apart.......i thought you was whingeing about it sorry.... unhealthy living is a choice we're all entitled to :thumbs:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Greyman said:

Had the snip was awake, quite strange chatting about the weather with a bird well she got your plums in her hands ?

I've got one booked , tried to sort it ages ago , thought COVID scuppered it but no the trainee Dr forgot to book me in so got a short reprieve. I'm doing it for the missus really as she has implant. But be glad when it's behind me ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Anyone get tennis elbow, I get bouts of it now and again and I'm killed with it at the minute. 

Any lasting fix or any tips to speed up recovery, I keep hearing about resting it but that's just not possible and isn't going to happen. 

Hard as it sounds if you can get no rest from whatever the repetitive movement you are doing to cause it is then you need to find a way to do that movement differently........tendons dont have their own blood supply so rest is literally the only way,they now inject platelet rich plasma into the tendon just to create a ton of blood flow and along with basic light wrist exercises it speeds up the process a lot....ive had 2 different procedures one is where they put a needle into the damaged part of the tendon and liquify it,then its suctioned out,but that only partially worked and ended up having tiny incisions around the tendon for the damaged parts to be removed......the elbow is a complicated joint and like you say can be debilitating when its having to be constantly used.....as a hopeful quick fix home remedy look into basic wrist rolling exercises,ice & heat along with anti inflamm of course....best of luck.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1