Acute shoulder pain

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Have you had a diagnosis, is it sciatica caused by a bulging disc or is it piriformis syndrome? 

Not even seen a proper doctor mate just had phone calls off one doctor who has put me on norltryptine and got a call yesterday from the doctors receptionist telling me to book an appointment next week to discuss my blood and Xray results as the receptionist said they had found some abnormalities in the blood this is after the doctor told me last week they had just found a slight viral infection.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You,ll have no livers or kidneys left the way your going, all these drugs have an effect on your body’s internal organs, that’s why I apply home made cream and eat the best honey I can buy, last time

If we are doing “suffering top trumps” then I have had the big, sandpaper tipped cotton bud down my japs eye……let me tell you, that really does make your f***ing eyes water ! 

Mate, I’m 50 and around 2-3 stone overweight, ex 40 a day smoker and I have played football probably a 100 times since I had my jabs…..if I was going to have a clutcher I’d have had one by now ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not even seen a proper doctor mate just had phone calls off one doctor who has put me on norltryptine and got a call yesterday from the doctors receptionist telling me to book an appointment next week to discuss my blood and Xray results as the receptionist said they had found some abnormalities in the blood this is after the doctor told me last week they had just found a slight viral infection.

Can be a pain in the ass with a GP. ?

Newt time you have a flare up try and trigger piriformis pain, look on YouTube how to do it. 

It's less common than sciatic pain from a bulging disc but is mistaken for it. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Newt time you have a flare up try and trigger piriformis pain, look on YouTube how to do it. 

Fekin nightmare mate with doctors with this Covid.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Have you had a diagnosis, is it sciatica caused by a bulging disc or is it piriformis syndrome? 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

DR Greb, has a certain ring to it.   Hmmm ?, yep, I like it.

? ?

5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Anyone on this site tried one of them teeter inversion table's been suffering from well according to a phone diagnosis from the Doctor severe sciatica and have been told these can help with the condition.

I had sciatica for years mate been on a traction table that was very good, had epidural injections but my first line of attack is stick a bag of frozen peas on it for as long as you can bare, then swap it for a hot water bottle, a couple of times a day does wonders ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had sciatica for years mate been on a traction table that was very good, had epidural injections but my first line of attack is stick a bag of frozen peas on it for as long as you can bare, then swap it for a hot water bottle, a couple of times a day does wonders ?

Did that for years, ice and heat, when I was training, when I'd get a small injury.  Definitely works in the short term.  ?

• Like 1