Acute shoulder pain

10 minutes ago, bell said:

Mate i was screaming like a girl in hospital, nurse said we can give you a liquid pain killer or stick one up your tradesman’s !!!......i was on all fours before she finished the sentence !!!!!!

?you know at that point your in pain ? 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You,ll have no livers or kidneys left the way your going, all these drugs have an effect on your body’s internal organs, that’s why I apply home made cream and eat the best honey I can buy, last time

If we are doing “suffering top trumps” then I have had the big, sandpaper tipped cotton bud down my japs eye……let me tell you, that really does make your f***ing eyes water ! 

Mate, I’m 50 and around 2-3 stone overweight, ex 40 a day smoker and I have played football probably a 100 times since I had my jabs…..if I was going to have a clutcher I’d have had one by now ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And whats your next excuse for not taking care of yourself....or hold on,are you just a Northerner and this is a hardworking hero/martyr/ive got the most dirt under my fingernails type post ?

I unapologetically wouldn't , I like a beer and a smoke, love my grub. Life's for living mate, however you chose. I was trying to answer your raspberry question. Or was it rhetorical?

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What fanny said a blood test was a operation the other day!?

yes i saw that, cos im a nosy git and dunna miss much, but somebody replied saying it was an operation so im buggered if i know i think some of you are trying to send me round the bend with some of your silly posts , but it wont work  its to late  ?

• Haha 1

Doc thought I had a bleed on the brain little while ago was terrified about it had the head scan done and couldn't see anything so they said to make sure 100% then they would have to do a lumber puncher, f**k THAT!! I can't stand needles or any of that shit so I took him saying he is confident in the head scan as gospel and got myself out of there! I'll openly admit I'm a big girls blouse about ops, blood being taken any of the sort! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Doc thought I had a bleed on the brain little while ago was terrified about it had the head scan done and couldn't see anything so they said to make sure 100% then they would have to do a lumber puncher, f**k THAT!! I can't stand needles or any of that shit so I took him saying he is confident in the head scan as gospel and got myself out of there! I'll openly admit I'm a big girls blouse about ops, blood being taken any of the sort! 

When you have an op or get put back together you are unconscious I love anaesthetic if you die, so what, i,ve never counted to more than 4 and it’s away I think it’s lovely and if thats how they euthanasia you I,m in ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

When you have an op or get put back together you are unconscious I love anaesthetic if you die, so what, i,ve never counted to more than 4 and it’s away I think it’s lovely and if thats how they euthanasia you I,m in ??

So you will put yourself forward of my proposal of mandatory euthanasia at between 60-80 depending on how a medical screening says how much of a burden you are. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Think your awake for lumber puncture or whatever it called my sister had to have it as a toddler an she was awake. It broke my ma’s heart watching it 

Had the snip was awake, quite strange chatting about the weather with a bird well she got your plums in her hands ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you will put yourself forward of my proposal of mandatory euthanasia at between 60-80 depending on how a medical screening says how much of a burden you are. ?

I’d rather make me own time scale but other than that I’m in ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I’d rather make me own time scale but other than that I’m in ?

I've always thought that tbh, passing away like going under an op would be bliss wouldn't it. It's about time they made it an option.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,ve got a frozen shoulder, arthirits in my spine around my neck and I have dislocated my shoulder in the past I,m a 59 year old plasterer and am in pain all day everyday, I take regular doses of man up juice and just keep going, if I stop I,m in agony and can barely move, so I don’t stop,  put dandelion cream on my joints morning and night which does seem to be helping and hot shower blasting my neck every evening, ??

My auntie uses uddermint cream on her hands for arthritis. Says it helps massively 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I got to about 8 and could feel it going up my vein ?

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Woke up early hrs last Saturday morning around 3 am for a piss...rolled over and went to get up,and had a shooting pain traveling down from my shoulder to my wrist, couldn't put any pressure  whatsoever on it for a good 3 days?was throbbing like f**k,struggled to roll a fag,hold a cup of tea?..few days of the hottest baths I could handle and smothering the arm,wrist and shoulder with deepheat then ice packs sorted it out...I had been on a jackhammer for 2 days solid and mixed/layed 6 ton of concrete by hand...we are not getting any younger Joe...time for my young labourer to do a bit more me thinks ??

Mini digger with a pecker would of been handy dc...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Had the snip was awake, quite strange chatting about the weather with a bird well she got your plums in her hands ?

I think it was Chid who posted a pic of his plums, post op ? They were more purple that that fuucking teletubby.... bollocks to that ?

• Haha 1