Acute shoulder pain

4 hours ago, bell said:

Did mine 18 month ago and been waiting for surgery ......finally getting it done in January, like you said was feckin painful when first did it but now its just like tooth ache 

lol just like tooth ache lol

nothing compares to tooth ache its at top of the list when it comes to pain 

• Like 2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You,ll have no livers or kidneys left the way your going, all these drugs have an effect on your body’s internal organs, that’s why I apply home made cream and eat the best honey I can buy, last time

If we are doing “suffering top trumps” then I have had the big, sandpaper tipped cotton bud down my japs eye……let me tell you, that really does make your f***ing eyes water ! 

Mate, I’m 50 and around 2-3 stone overweight, ex 40 a day smoker and I have played football probably a 100 times since I had my jabs…..if I was going to have a clutcher I’d have had one by now ?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Borr said:

Been awake since 2am with this, taken paracetamol and ibuprofen, ibuprofen gel. Nothing is touching it. Front of shoulder travelling down my arm , pain is nauseating. I presume using a 9inch grinder most of yesterday has torn/irritated something. I've tried ice, seemed worse, only relief is over my head . Anyone had this? What were solutions?

rub Arnica oil on it

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Borr said:

Been awake since 2am with this, taken paracetamol and ibuprofen, ibuprofen gel. Nothing is touching it. Front of shoulder travelling down my arm , pain is nauseating. I presume using a 9inch grinder most of yesterday has torn/irritated something. I've tried ice, seemed worse, only relief is over my head . Anyone had this? What were solutions?

Could try Namman oil mate, lad I was working with tried few different tablets, and potions for his broken carcass, the Namman has been a relief 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ever strolled into a pub and realised your surrounded by raspberries !!....for people who spend a lot of time outdoors whys everyone so unhealthy :cry:

Working outside in all weathers standing at a bench for 12 hrs a day, unhealthy lifestyle associated with contracting , repetitive strains , being overweight. I kinda guessed you'd be on here , gym bunnies need not apply lol, but seriously unhealthy lifestyles and habits aside, body parts wear out, I've had to start wearing glasses this year, joints etc are no different , I did foundry work for a decade working in 40' stood on concrete legs covered in varicose veins, also going from work that is relatively light to something substantially heavier is never good. You wouldn't go in the gym and double all your weights and number of sets/distances, work related injury is generally awkward positions kneeling, reaching , hanging , vibration,crawling, overhead etc

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol just like tooth ache lol

nothing compares to tooth ache its at top of the list when it comes to pain 

Ever had kidney stones mate ?.....trumps tooth ache all day long !

If we are doing “suffering top trumps” then I have had the big, sandpaper tipped cotton bud down my japs eye……let me tell you, that really does make your f***ing eyes water ! 

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Don't know if this is any help mate.

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Right shoulder and arm pain is pretty common, and it usually stems from rotator cuff disease. Learn more about 15 causes and treatments for right shoulder and...

Cheers Arry

Cheers mate, dopey sod clutching his left mind lol, Dr sent me this , supposed to keep it moving and keep popping pills, I've only got to weld four plates on a tank tomorrow and early finish ??

WWW.CSP.ORG.UK

Find a physiotherapist Find a qualified, local...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bell said:

Ever had kidney stones mate ?.....trumps tooth ache all day long !

I haven't mate but an old boy I know had them passed out of the pain he said worse pain he's been in ?

Had gallstone aswell is it the ruptures something he was in a bad way 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Arry said:

Don't know if this is any help mate.

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Right shoulder and arm pain is pretty common, and it usually stems from rotator cuff disease. Learn more about 15 causes and treatments for right shoulder and...

Cheers Arry

I wouldn't take notice a l

That silly fackers holding his left arm ? ? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Should a just got some antibiotics mate saved the pain ? ? 

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I haven't mate but an old boy I know had them passed out of the pain he said worse pain he's been in ?

Had gallstone aswell is it the ruptures something he was in a bad way 

Mate i was screaming like a girl in hospital, nurse said we can give you a liquid pain killer or stick one up your tradesman’s !!!......i was on all fours before she finished the sentence !!!!!!

• Haha 6
58 minutes ago, Borr said:

Working outside in all weathers standing at a bench for 12 hrs a day, unhealthy lifestyle associated with contracting , repetitive strains , being overweight. I kinda guessed you'd be on here , gym bunnies need not apply lol, but seriously unhealthy lifestyles and habits aside, body parts wear out, I've had to start wearing glasses this year, joints etc are no different , I did foundry work for a decade working in 40' stood on concrete legs covered in varicose veins, also going from work that is relatively light to something substantially heavier is never good. You wouldn't go in the gym and double all your weights and number of sets/distances, work related injury is generally awkward positions kneeling, reaching , hanging , vibration,crawling, overhead etc

And whats your next excuse for not taking care of yourself....or hold on,are you just a Northerner and this is a hardworking hero/martyr/ive got the most dirt under my fingernails type post ?

• Haha 1