MP stabbed

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

theres a few on here all hot air mate ?

Exactly! ?

The sort that pretend that they've never had a takeaway, the sort that claim to have never got in migrant taxis, the sort that claim to never ever fill up at migrant petrol stations. The sort who say we should shun them all and that we must view them as all the same yet allows them to join their football team. ?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Without migrants there might not be the factories...it's a win for management and maybe maintenance fitters etc but rather than making soup it would be better if they were making aircraft or technology...you patronising half wit ?

It's a good job you don't run any business then mate, GB would love you boosting it's GDP. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

It's a good job you don't run any business then mate, GB would love you boosting it's GDP. ?

I'm self employed so no business, or employees, but I'd like to think I pay a fair amount of tax etc, for me GDP and business should be separated from immigration policy and being ruled by Brussels and banks...but we all have our own views....

31 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody wants to slaughter animals 24/7 in an industrial killing plant. Open small local slaughterhouses attached to local butchers killing local animals. 

The polish stopped wanting to do that years ago. Think it's Latvians and rumainians now, or are we recruiting further east than that now? 

I get that mate but it’s not quite tht simple is it.

1 minute ago, Borr said:

I'm self employed so no business, or employees, but I'd like to think I pay a fair amount of tax etc, for me GDP and business should be separated from immigration policy and being ruled by Brussels and banks...but we all have our own views....

No factories is the future. ?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly! ?

The sort that pretend that they've never had a takeaway, the sort that claim to have never got in migrant taxis, the sort that claim to never ever fill up at migrant petrol stations. The sort who say we should shun them all and that we must view them as all the same yet allows them to join their football team. ?

its not hard to not go to muck holes for grub 

were im from you can ask for a white driver when you ring for a taxi 

just go bp garage etc lol 

what money do they put in to our pocket ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

its not hard to not go to muck holes for grub 

were im from you can ask for a white driver when you ring for a taxi 

just go bp garage etc lol 

what money do they put in to our pocket ?

Don't tell me you're one of them?!? ?

You can't have been in many BP garages mate if you don't believe migrants work there. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Don't tell me you're one of them?!? ?

You can't have been in many BP garages mate if you don't believe migrants work there. ?

i dont ever eat from muslim food shops 

never get a taxi 

i must be lucky i can go in most garges to fill up and there not muslim 

you live next to sheffield igts not like that everywere mate honest lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i dont ever eat from muslim food shops 

never get a taxi 

i must be lucky i can go in most garges to fill up and there not muslim 

you live next to sheffield igts not like that everywere mate honest lol

You're sounding more like Abbott mate ducking and dodging. ?

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t know mate, do you actually know what a man on the boning like gets paid in our slaughterhouse ? About £30 an hour. And our neighbours are currently desperate for grape pickers - £10-12 an hour plus lunch. Simple fact is locals just ain’t interested as it’s a bit of graft and you can’t sit on your phone all day. 

Ps both of those places happy to take on folk with no experience and train them up. 

Mate the trick with employing migrant workforce’s is that those fruit pickers get over half there wages taken back off them by there employers for sticking a shitty caravan in the corner of the field and calling it accommodates it’s all legal and above board but ensures the millionaire farmers get there workforce for around a £5 an hour so don’t be fooled into thinking it’s all a level playing field because it isn’t and has not been since Blair and his cronies came up with there open door policies they flooded the workforce to drive down wages not to enrich our life’s and if you think it’s different your confused 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t know mate, do you actually know what a man on the boning like gets paid in our slaughterhouse ? About £30 an hour. And our neighbours are currently desperate for grape pickers - £10-12 an hour plus lunch. Simple fact is locals just ain’t interested as it’s a bit of graft and you can’t sit on your phone all day. 

Ps both of those places happy to take on folk with no experience and train them up. 

Genuine question. 

To work on a boning line and earn 30 an hour how long would it take an average bloke to to learn the skills and get there? 

If I wanted to do that...not spend 10 years as a cleaner and hoping to progress.....I'm unemployed, want to do a good job, hard grafter, reliable....whats my career path to earn 30 an hour? 

Not taking the pis, genuinely interested in the job opportunities 

(not actually looking for a job, just interested in the career path) 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1