MP stabbed

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What an argumentative little prick you are. 

Your not British, your too argumentative and emotional. 

Speaking English is a must for a British citizen.

Steady he’ll be round to straighten you both out if your not careful, his 10 days of isolating is nearly over then he’s touring Britain in a steam roller to level out anyone that’s dissed him while he’s been locked down, ???

2 minutes ago, king said:

Have you got a life at all..that's all you do on here is argue with people constantly..you are on here all day and night talking absolute rubbish..

Try logging off here and try talking to your missus and kids ffs..or even better take them out somewhere for the day....

Get a grip man ffs....

• Haha 2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, king said:

Have you got a life at all..that's all you do on here is argue with people constantly..you are on here all day and night talking absolute rubbish..

Try logging off here and try talking to your missus and kids ffs..or even better take them out somewhere for the day....

Get a grip man ffs....

Button it vent boy, you've spent most your adult life festering and rotting on the sofa with the family. 

Got your first job in god knows how many decades. ?

13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What an argumentative little prick you are. 

Your not British, your too argumentative and emotional. 

Speaking English is a must for a British citizen.

You aren't even human, probably half bonobo if I were to guess. ?

8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Steady he’ll be round to straighten you both out if your not careful, his 10 days of isolating is nearly over then he’s touring Britain in a steam roller to level out anyone that’s dissed him while he’s been locked down, ???

Get back in your tug boat you terrified soul. ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

No Im not, you cant have it all your own way, as much as you'd like to, you cant use the legal angle to prove a point then discount it when you dont agree with something, its not as if Im trying to prove a link between the two things

Yes you are, your logic is flawed and you've come unstuck and are changing the tune. 

First of all Boris Johnson was certainly British and in the next second he was a bit less British. 

You're all over the place with this mate. 

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

In work last night, like a united nations session, me, a polish guy, a guy of pakistani origin and a black guy

Polish bloke born in Poland says he will always be Polish never british however long he lives here

Pakistani bloke born here never been to Pakistan says he is 100% pakistani will also not be British

Black bloke says he's Britsh because he was born here, Paki bloke and Polish bloke both tell him he's black so cant be British and he should call himself African...go figure...?

Nice story, complete lie like but good one. ?

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Get back in your tug boat you terrified soul. ?

The only tugging you will be doing is if Lewis Hamilton appears on the telly ! Lol ? 

Prick in one hand, pen in the other writing your latest letter to Dear Deirdre ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

The only tugging you will be doing is if Lewis Hamilton appears on the telly ! Lol ? 

Prick in one hand, pen in the other writing your latest letter to Dear Deirdre ! Lol ? 

You're very resentful WILF now I've ousted you as down from a family of Punjabi deserters, by not being British your opinions on what goes off with our people shouldn't count. 

Shame on those that follow someone with that kind of heritage. ?

Just now, baker boy said:

I can assure you its not, we sat waiting for an RRV and I asked the Polish bloke how long he'd been here and it went from there, I dont need to lie because I dont care enough to have to.....you on the other hand..?

I can assure you you're talking bollocks. ?

Yes Ive already told you he's less british than me, now explain why a man cant legally be a woman

But he was British earlier when I asked you, now he's less British than you. 

You're cracking me up mate. ?

just because you're afraid to have such conversations doesnt mean we all are, Ive asked loads of lads of different nationalities loads of questions on race, nationality etc, civil questions with civil answers even tho we dont always agree

Just a coincidence that it happened on the evening before another race debate on here, you and King must be twins. ?

I said he was White US born of western parents so just scraped in, you are avoiding a couple of questions because you simply cant answer without compromising yourself

No, it's that your silly question has nothing whatsoever to do with this debate so you're clinging on to it for dear life in the hope that it saves you from looking a complete idiot, well it hasn't mate. 

• Haha 1

No its quite a regular feature during downtime on my shifts, Im genuinely interested in their views on this type of stuff and theres not always the same outcome as last night, Ive had boys black as coal can barely speak english havent been here 5 mins tell me they're as british as everyone else in the country

"Right lads, we've been granted the possession now but first of all I want to ask you two blacks, do you think you're British being a coon and all that?" ?

Must be something in the valley water, I'll have some of what you're drinking mate. ?

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Its been noticed on other threads, your avoidance of questions but demanding of answers guess its just your way

What thread, example please. 

I never avoid questions, regarding your silly gender questions, some laws are silly, is that a good enough answer. 

Now I've answered your question that has no relevance on the subject, answer this, define a British person. 

• Haha 1