MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

Just now, Greyman said:

Fixed that for you mate, we worked and grafted for all we have and took no quarter, have never had anything given me all my life yet find it easy to out manoeuvre and be more successful than 99.9% of the lazy entitled wankers that live here, like many immigrants we just see lazy easy pickings and have thrived on a good work ethic ✌️✌️

Listen mate if you had any sense you would know I'm not slating you I'm just enjoying watching folk squirm when I put them on the spot. 

It's just crazy to see the hypocrisy on here. 

The place is full of plastic racists and the funny thing is they don't know it. ?

• Like 2

The MAC found there was some evidence that immigration depressed the wages of lower-skilled workers while inflating those of higher-skilled workers, but added that the impact was generally small.

When it talks about a small impact, it looked at the period from 1993 to 2017, over which time average earnings for the lowest-paid rose by 55%. Using economic modelling, they estimated that - if there hadn't been European migration into the UK - that rise would have been around 5% higher.

The Bank of England said that the biggest impact had been for semi-skilled and unskilled workers in the services sector, where they estimated that a 10 percentage point increase in the proportion of immigrants working in the sector would have been associated with a 1.88% reduction in pay.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The Bank of England give the figures on how much mass immigration caused lower payed jobs to stagnate, it was basically fcuk all. 

Same bank of England that said even a vote on Brexit would destroy us all, f**k them , we have a country full of meat processing and other industries built mostly around foreign labour, it's obviously not going to continue growing now and I imagine much of it will go to Poland etc, we have to transform our country, support workable British models and train for shortages, it's all been left a bit late but we'll get there eventually.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Borr said:

Same bank of England that said even a vote on Brexit would destroy us all, f**k them , we have a country full of meat processing and other industries built mostly around foreign labour, it's obviously not going to continue growing now and I imagine much of it will go to Poland etc, we have to transform our country, support workable British models and train for shortages, it's all been left a bit late but we'll get there eventually.....

So where did you get the figures from regarding the lowering of wages, you just know this or have you done the math? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

The MAC found there was some evidence that immigration depressed the wages of lower-skilled workers while inflating those of higher-skilled workers, but added that the impact was generally small.

When it talks about a small impact, it looked at the period from 1993 to 2017, over which time average earnings for the lowest-paid rose by 55%. Using economic modelling, they estimated that - if there hadn't been European migration into the UK - that rise would have been around 5% higher.

The Bank of England said that the biggest impact had been for semi-skilled and unskilled workers in the services sector, where they estimated that a 10 percentage point increase in the proportion of immigrants working in the sector would have been associated with a 1.88% reduction in pay.

You only have to visit a building site, food factory etc to see that there is limited British labour...

Just now, Borr said:

You only have to visit a building site, food factory etc to see that there is limited British labour...

Well of course, cos there's a shortage of British labour, why weren't Brits queuing up to pick fruit and such during lockdown? 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Listen mate if you had any sense you would know I'm not slating you I'm just enjoying watching folk squirm when I put them on the spot. 

It's just crazy to see the hypocrisy on here. 

The place is full of plastic racists and the funny thing is they don't know it. ?

racists pop to pakistan or somalia and see all about racism you plum lol

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So just a guess then, without migrants what kind of wages do you think factory workers would be on, I'll tell you what, peanuts. 

Without migrants there might not be the factories...it's a win for management and maybe maintenance fitters etc but rather than making soup it would be better if they were making aircraft or technology...you patronising half wit ?

• Like 1