MP stabbed

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

The Bank of England give the figures on how much mass immigration caused lower payed jobs to stagnate, it was basically fcuk all. 

Is that the same bank that said we would fall into a abyss  if we left the eu

• Thanks 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, twobob said:

Is that the same bank that said we would fall into a abyss  if we left the eu

So again, what wages would factory workers be on had Blair not opened the floodgates, I'll tell you again, peanuts. 

They were on peanuts well before the mid 2000's, fact! 

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Talking of immigrants ruining the country .......

We are sort of missing them In a lot of ways now we sent a lot of the Eastern European lads back. Turns out not many folk want to drive lorry’s, process meat, slaughter animals, pick fruit and veg etc .......

Took my class 2 in 2005 old boy that took me said then you won't have trouble getting a job we are 60.000 thousand drivers short

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So again, what wages would factory workers be on had Blair not opened the floodgates, I'll tell you again, peanuts. 

They were on peanuts well before the mid 2000's, fact! 

You talk absolute shit

• Like 2
5 hours ago, WILF said:

You couldn’t oust a packet of digestives off the shelf at Tesco you non starter.

Part of the reason I don’t live in Britain anymore is because there’s too many disgusting, pathetic, self loathing cucks like you populating the gaff.

Always wanting to crowbar blacks into your history at every opportunity, wanting to do down your own for being proud of who they are and wanting no part of the disgusting spectacle that is modern Britain and its perverted thinking.

One minute you are puffing your chest out trying to make a place for the black men you seem to like so much and the next minute crying like a f***ing little girl because you can’t decide if you have the courage to get out in the world and start a firm off your own back using your own initiative.

You like having the wind up and getting folks at it and it’s entertaining sometimes but the reality is, you are a total f***ing nobody ?

Enjoy, make us another pads video and tell us how you are getting “back” into boxing for the 900th time ya dreamer ;) 

It's OK will they are only oven gloves

54 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Genuine question. 

To work on a boning line and earn 30 an hour how long would it take an average bloke to to learn the skills and get there? 

If I wanted to do that...not spend 10 years as a cleaner and hoping to progress.....I'm unemployed, want to do a good job, hard grafter, reliable....whats my career path to earn 30 an hour? 

Not taking the pis, genuinely interested in the job opportunities 

(not actually looking for a job, just interested in the career path) 

I don’t know many boners making 70k a year pal . 

30 quid an hour , f***ing hell . My misses has worked in butchery in and off since she was 19, she wouldn’t be with me if she was making that 6k a month at the slaughter house 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Mate the trick with employing migrant workforce’s is that those fruit pickers get over half there wages taken back off them by there employers for sticking a shitty caravan in the corner of the field and calling it accommodates it’s all legal and above board but ensures the millionaire farmers get there workforce for around a £5 an hour so don’t be fooled into thinking it’s all a level playing field because it isn’t and has not been since Blair and his cronies came up with there open door policies they flooded the workforce to drive down wages not to enrich our life’s and if you think it’s different your confused 

To be honest mate it’s our neighbours and it’s direct hourly employment - you turn up get shown what to do and get paid £10 for stacking inside and £12 for picking outside. They have been struggling for staff so been sending emails around the local village networks trying to get locals etc. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know many boners making 70k a year pal . 

30 quid an hour , f***ing hell . My misses has worked in butchery in and off since she was 19, she wouldn’t be with me if she was making that 6k a month at the slaughter house 

I’d get straight into boning if those wages were true ??

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Genuine question. 

To work on a boning line and earn 30 an hour how long would it take an average bloke to to learn the skills and get there? 

If I wanted to do that...not spend 10 years as a cleaner and hoping to progress.....I'm unemployed, want to do a good job, hard grafter, reliable....whats my career path to earn 30 an hour? 

Not taking the pis, genuinely interested in the job opportunities 

(not actually looking for a job, just interested in the career path) 

From what I understand it’s piece work, so the gang on the line get paid x amount per carcass, divided by men on the line. A good team of lads can apparently earn up to and slightly over £30 an hour. Most of the lads are Eastern European and I suppose came with some skills? But they buddy you up with someone I think and you go from there. The firm would be processing some ridiculous number of animals a day. It’s one of the two main nationwide processors. I can ask more details out of curiosity. I only got that figure as I talk to the factory most days about sending lambs and they have been struggling to get through put with a shortage of staff recently. 

• Like 1