MP stabbed

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So explain away their segregation for the most part? 

Explain away why their kids do terrible in exams compared to white Brits? 

Explain away why they are vastly over-represented in prisons? 

And now your views are that if said immigrants adapt our culture then they can stay? 

segregation ?for the most part the worked knocking doors farm work etc 

they take there kids out of school much earlier 

theres less in prsion then there is muslims that i do know 

no we dont need immigrants were a small island all it does it make thre rich richer 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

segregation ?for the most part the worked knocking doors farm work etc 

they take there kids out of school much earlier 

theres less in prsion then there is muslims that i do know 

no we dont need immigrants were a small island all it does it make thre rich richer 

So they worked, don't Muslim migrants work now? 

So they take their kids out of school but that doesn't explain why they do and why those that don't pull out of school gain much lower grades on average? 

That didn't answer my question, I asked why are they over-represented in prisons not if there's more Muslims in prisons. 

Righto, we don't need them, so get rid of all those with Romani ancestry yeah? 

If you're another that says stuff when it suits then just admit mate. 

Edited by Greb147

Talking of immigrants ruining the country .......

We are sort of missing them In a lot of ways now we sent a lot of the Eastern European lads back. Turns out not many folk want to drive lorry’s, process meat, slaughter animals, pick fruit and veg etc .......

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

We are sort of missing them In a lot of ways now we sent a lot of the Eastern European lads back. Turns out not many folk want to drive lorry’s, process meat, slaughter animals, pick fruit and veg etc .......

That's because conditions are shite and money has been poor and the industries mentioned have done absolutely nothing to change/train/etc their only plan was to hold the country to ransom and demand more visas, pathetic imho.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So they worked, don't Muslim migrants work now? 

So they take their kids out of school but that doesn't explain why they do and why those that don't pull out of school gain much lower grades on average? 

That didn't answer my question, I asked why are they over-represented in prisons not if there's more Muslims in prisons. 

Righto, we don't need them, so get rid of all those with Romani ancestry yeah? 

If you're another that says stuff when it suits then just admit mate. 

Speaking on Mayadeen TV, Egyptian Islamist researcher Ali And Al-Aal revealed that 80% – a staggering 50Million – of Muslims live off the European taxpayer to sponsor their existence.

they do because really secondary school teaches fack all apart from how to accept muslims etc pride and other bull shit brainwashing facility

why are muslims even more over represnted than gypseys in prison ?

why get rid a romani ancestry im saying we need to stop immigration now at the present time of people who despise us and ruin the country 

if you pop this season ill take you round an area with your favorite immigrants mate see how you like it lol

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

taking the piss paying 5 and hour raking it in for them at the top you mean sheep

1 minute ago, Borr said:

That's because conditions are shite and money has been poor and the industries mentioned have done absolutely nothing to change/train/etc their only plan was to hold the country to ransom and demand more visas, pathetic imho.

I don’t know mate, do you actually know what a man on the boning like gets paid in our slaughterhouse ? About £30 an hour. And our neighbours are currently desperate for grape pickers - £10-12 an hour plus lunch. Simple fact is locals just ain’t interested as it’s a bit of graft and you can’t sit on your phone all day. 

Ps both of those places happy to take on folk with no experience and train them up. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Nobody wants to slaughter animals 24/7 in an industrial killing plant. Open small local slaughterhouses attached to local butchers killing local animals. 

The polish stopped wanting to do that years ago. Think it's Latvians and rumainians now, or are we recruiting further east than that now? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Speaking on Mayadeen TV, Egyptian Islamist researcher Ali And Al-Aal revealed that 80% – a staggering 50Million – of Muslims live off the European taxpayer to sponsor their existence.

they do because really secondary school teaches fack all apart from how to accept muslims etc pride and other bull shit brainwashing facility

why are muslims even more over represnted than gypseys in prison ?

why get rid a romani ancestry im saying we need to stop immigration now at the present time of people who despise us and ruin the country 

if you pop this season ill take you round an area with your favorite immigrants mate see how you like it lol

So you have no answer and have to copy and past something that's nothing to with what I ask, where have I seen that tactic before. ?

So you're saying stop it now but let certain people stay despite them not being British, that's fair enough. 

Mate I have worked and travelled all over England, Wales and Scotland, I don't need a lesson on immigrants. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

So you have no answer and have to copy and past something that's nothing to with what I ask, where have I seen that tactic before. ?

So you're saying stop it now but let certain people stay despite them not being British, that's fair enough. 

Mate I have worked and travelled all over England, Wales and Scotland, I don't need a lesson on immigrants. ?

the vast majority a muslim immigrants dont work lol are you for real 

6 minutes ago, Borr said:

The Bank of England give the figures on how much mass immigration caused lower payed jobs to stagnate, it was basically fcuk all. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

I don’t know mate, do you actually know what a man on the boning like gets paid in our slaughterhouse ? About £30 an hour. And our neighbours are currently desperate for grape pickers - £10-12 an hour plus lunch. Simple fact is locals just ain’t interested as it’s a bit of graft and you can’t sit on your phone all day. 

Ps both of those places happy to take on folk with no experience and train them up. 

I've mates who are boners and get a grand a week and have done for last fifteen years it's normally Irish, New Zealand etc as for seasonal fruit that's another thing altogether I don't know what the craic is with that tbh. Lorry drivers have issues with a lack of support network for showers safe parking etc and immigration has forced wages down in all sectors for decades...another point I made to a remainer friend was why should all these people have to leave their country of origin, some leaving villages devoid of men, skill shortages, no male role models or children left with grandparents for years, just to fill the needs of cheap labour in another EU country, it's like they're doing them a favour but the only winners are at the top of the tree already....

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's no good whining on here about it and turning every thread in to the subject. 

And I agree, they should have never allowed mass immigration from Islamic countries but it is what it is, they're here and they're here to stay. 

The same could be said of Romani people mate but many of us have grown to accept them despite them being superior human beings. 

Fixed that for you mate, we worked and grafted for all we have and took no quarter, have never had anything given me all my life yet find it easy to out manoeuvre and be more successful than 99.9% of the lazy entitled wankers that live here, like many immigrants we just see lazy easy pickings and have thrived on a good work ethic ✌️✌️

• Like 2