MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I been doing a little bit of noseing about the last few weeks, looking about at rivers to fish to be exact, an I’ll tell you summat once I leave North Yorkshire there not many places I’d want to live these days ?

I hear the Gorbals has had a lick of paint

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

at least we would get back to hunting and hunting dog posts instead of how great immigrants are etc lol

It would be refreshing to see not every thread turn in to the big bad immigrants especially when it's instigated by immigrants themselves. ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It would be refreshing to see not every thread turn in to the big bad immigrants especially when it's instigated by immigrants themselves. ?

but anyone with eyes can see on average the immigrants ruin this country greb its there to see

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

but anyone with eyes can see on average the immigrants ruin this country greb its there to see

It's no good whining on here about it and turning every thread in to the subject. 

And I agree, they should have never allowed mass immigration from Islamic countries but it is what it is, they're here and they're here to stay. 

The same could be said of Romani people mate but many of us have grown to accept them despite them being inferior human beings. 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's no good whining on here about it and turning every thread in to the subject. 

And I agree, they should have never allowed mass immigration from Islamic countries but it is what it is, they're here and they're here to stay. 

The same could be said of Romani people mate but many of us have grown to accept them despite them being inferior human beings. 

lol the romani come what 500 year ago lol they never tried turning the uk into punjab did they mate

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol the romani come what 500 year ago lol they never tried turning the uk into punjab did they mate

How many came? 

Would they have not attempted to do so had they come in their millions? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

How many came? 

Would they have not attempted to do so had they come in their millions? 

they most proberly had more sense then to try that only a gormless breed would leave there home country for a better life and then try to change that country into the shit hole that you escaped in the first place 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they most proberly had more sense then to try that only a gormless breed would leave there home country for a better life and then try to change that country into the shit hole that you escaped in the first place 

So you've gone from saying if it were your way they'd all be gone to sticking up for people of the Punjab, your views are like your eyes, all over the shop.. ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you've gone from saying if it were your way they'd all be gone to sticking up for people of the Punjab, your views are like your eyes, all over the shop.. ?

they have been here hundreds a years and took on our customs religions etc like chalk and cheese compared to somalis pakistanis etc

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

they have been here hundreds a years and took on our customs religions etc like chalk and cheese compared to somalis pakistanis etc

So explain away their segregation for the most part? 

Explain away why their kids do terrible in exams compared to white Brits? 

Explain away why they are vastly over-represented in prisons? 

And now your views are that if said immigrants adapt our culture then they can stay?