MP stabbed

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Far too busy at the beginning of a possesion, you'd know that if you got your arse out of the van..??

I do get out the van, quite often before swiftly getting back in. ?

I can imagine you with your rail calipers taking skull measurements and such, like a trackside Charles Darwin.. ?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I dont touch tools nowadays, Ive got poles pakis and blackies for that, but Im first out and last in every fckn night

Shame on you for utilising migrants, you're part of the problem. 

If you had anything about ya you should refuse to work with them and insist on British labour only. 

Edited by Greb147
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Cant pick and chose any more when down South East

Cop out mate, your values and principles should come first, you know that. 

You never did answer my question mate, define what makes a man British. 

And if said man was born here but you won't accept he's British then what should he be, stateless? 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

No cop out at all mate, I dont do the manning I turn up and work with what I get sent, I normally have a good core gang all lads local to me, but sometimes they're elsewhere

Well at least you're now being sensible and realistic instead of THL pretend bullshit reality like some claim to live in. 

It looks like the murdering scumbag is a British citizen, another one of our failings, his father claims to have no idea he was capable of this, he would say that though wouldn't he. 

52 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're very resentful WILF now I've ousted you as down from a family of Punjabi deserters, by not being British your opinions on what goes off with our people shouldn't count. 

Shame on those that follow someone with that kind of heritage. ?

You couldn’t oust a packet of digestives off the shelf at Tesco you non starter.

Part of the reason I don’t live in Britain anymore is because there’s too many disgusting, pathetic, self loathing cucks like you populating the gaff.

Always wanting to crowbar blacks into your history at every opportunity, wanting to do down your own for being proud of who they are and wanting no part of the disgusting spectacle that is modern Britain and its perverted thinking.

One minute you are puffing your chest out trying to make a place for the black men you seem to like so much and the next minute crying like a f***ing little girl because you can’t decide if you have the courage to get out in the world and start a firm off your own back using your own initiative.

You like having the wind up and getting folks at it and it’s entertaining sometimes but the reality is, you are a total f***ing nobody ?

Enjoy, make us another pads video and tell us how you are getting “back” into boxing for the 900th time ya dreamer ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, WILF said:

You couldn’t oust a packet of digestives off the shelf at Tesco you non starter.

Part of the reason I don’t live in Britain anymore is because there’s too many disgusting, pathetic, self loathing cucks like you populating the gaff.

Always wanting to crowbar blacks into your history at every opportunity, wanting to do down your own for being proud of who they are and wanting no part of the disgusting spectacle that is modern Britain and its perverted thinking.

One minute you are puffing your chest out trying to make a place for the black men you seem to like so much and the next minute crying like a f***ing little girl because you can’t decide if you have the courage to get out in the world and start a firm off your own back using your own initiative.

You like having the wind up and getting folks at it and it’s entertaining sometimes but the reality is, you are a total f***ing nobody ?

Enjoy, make us another pads video and tell us how you are getting “back” into boxing for the 900th time ya dreamer ;) 

I've ousted you mate and keep pulling you up on the fact that you're not British, you can never be being a Romani. 

Part of the reason you fled England is because it's in your blood WILF, your ancestors arrived on these shores after fleeing conflicts in South Eastern Europe, you've just reverted back to type.

Don't you think your stance on blacks and immigration is hypocritical given your diverse background? 

Speaking of your values and such, it must kill you that you don't have the back bone to practice what you preach, how are the young black kids going in your football team mate? 

The reality is you have never been anybody but a double chinned Sheila. 

Now put that in your Punjabi pipe and smoke it! ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've ousted you mate and keep pulling you up on the fact that you're not British, you can never be being a Romani. 

Part of the reason you fled England is because it's in your blood WILF, your ancestors arrived on these shores after fleeing conflicts in South Eastern Europe, you've just reverted back to type.

Don't you think your stance on blacks and immigration is hypocritical given your diverse background? 

Speaking of your values and such, it must kill you that you don't have the back bone to practice what you preach, how are the young black kids going in your football team mate? 

The reality is you have never been anybody but a double chinned Sheila. 

Now put that in your Punjabi pipe and smoke it! ?

Talking of fleeing, have you visited any race courses lately ? ? 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You got to love him though, he does come out with some crackers ??

Don't take the Romani point at heart mate, you're a Brit in my eyes. ?

I just find it amusing that WILF doesn't see himself as a Brit given his strict stance on the matter, his head is all over the place. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't take the Romani point at heart mate, you're a Brit in my eyes. ?

I just find it amusing that WILF doesn't see himself as a Brit given his strict stance on the matter, his head is all over the place. 

I,m a Heinz 57 mate no problem there and in my over simplistic way I just see people as c**t or not c**t, I avoid the first and associate with the latter, very little room for confusion ??  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

@Greb147wants to start a company called the immigrants voice and point of view its were his heart and passion is lol