MP stabbed

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

British my bollocks

Harbi Ali Kullane, a former adviser to the prime minister of Somalia, confirmed that his British-born son, Ali Harbi Ali, 25, was in custody.............??

Is Boris Johnson British then? 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

If you want to argue that he has nothing in common with British values or British culture then you have a point but to say he's not British or this or that rubbish when legally he certainly is then the argument will not get you anywhere. 

Just now, baker boy said:

Th letter of the law says hunting is cruel and I cant do it, I suppose thats why you spewed and no longer keep hunting dogs

So is Boris Johnson British or not? 

Your guessing is as much off as your reasoning, always been a bit slow have you? 

9 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It was just something that surprised me. Apparently as it used to be a British Protectorate we gave them free travel in the past at some point and when we had steam ships we found they were happy to work in the engine room where it was stupidly hot. So our merchant Navy ended up with a load of Somali engine room lads and by that means we spread them round the world. 

They were called Laskars mate, my maternal grandad was a stoker, went to sea at age 14 in the early part of the last century and was at sea then all through both wars, my 5 uncles were at sea through ww2 as well and my father in law was also a stoker.

Laskars were labourers on board ship……I wouldn’t exactly call them a community because that’s not true ?

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

White, western parents, US born, just about scrapes through, any black brown yellow or any other colour person, only in my opinion mind cannot and never will be regarded by me as british, I dont give a fck what the law says, I dont give a fck what you or anyone else says, thats my true opinion on it, now the law states a woman can be a man and a man can be a woman, going by your earlier comments you obviously agree with this, yes

You are thicker than I originally thought then. 

You are better off sticking to the laws in your head mate, it will always make sense to you. ?

36 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If you can't handle the facts of reality pal you need to have a day off. 

The letter of the law would say he's British. 

My sow gave birth to a litter of piglets in my cow barn the other year……as they got bigger I tried milking the f***ing things but no joy……can’t work it out myself ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

My sow gave birth to a litter of piglets in my cow barn the other year……as they got bigger I tried milking the f***ing things but no joy……can’t work it out myself ? 

I'll ask you this one cos Baker Boy couldn't grasp it, is Boris Johnson British? 

Just now, baker boy said:

Ive answered your question, have the common decency to answer mine, in law a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, do you agree with this, you must do because its law

So a man of Turkish and Lithuanian descent is now British in your eye's, interesting. 

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Ive answered your question, have the common decency to answer mine, in law a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, do you agree with this, you must do because its law

No because biology is the law, stop bringing up strawman arguments because you have no comeback. 

If you think a Turk is British then that says it all.