Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's actually quite a nice view here when the sun is out and, today it's glorious sunshine. 

........ The white horse and some paragliders  :thumbs:

20210915_135549.jpg

If you look at the paraglider on the far left, that's @kingstood beside him..... ?

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Looking at walls all day

I know that feeling, mate. Ive spent a day or two working like a loon, getting a start on building some cupboard space here. Loving every minute of it.

Suddenly, this afters, I glued some wood together and clamped it all up. Boom! That's It!

It's sitting on the very unit I'm trying to build. Clamps are all a bit precarious. Nothing I can do. Body swerve round it. Pray the fukking dog don't jump up at it. Wait till tomorrow, when it should all be solid as a rock.

Meanwhile? Completely at a loss as to what to do with my bloody self! Bored shitless! :(

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Here we are, look. As we're all showing pictures of our views? This is the state of my fukking kitchen, right now!

P9150001.JPG.f2e21bd8cd8c2f343d79511c4972c4b0.JPG

I'm trying to keep telling myself it'll look fukking gorgeous, once it's all done.

I fukking hope so!

You're bonkers fair play, lol. From a practical stand point none of that is going to be cleanable, pick up second hand kitchen units and worktop for under £100 , at least you've got a project. Presumably you could tile the blocks if need be. I'd like a bespoke wooden kitchen but in truth something practical, easy to clean and hygienic would take presidence over appearance.

• Like 1

I'm gonna put 3 1/2" tongue and groove, vertical panelling round the blocks. Side and front. Then, I'm having a top ans bottom cupboard. Each with two outward opening doors.

And the doors will be faced with the same panelling. Only it'll be diagonal. (Don't even ask me how the hell I'm gonna pull That one off! :icon_eek: But, it's what I want. So I'll do it)

All painted a nice mid to dark shade of green. Counter top's gonna be black, ceramic tiles with beige / terracotta'ish grout.

Ive no idea what I'm fukking doing. So, I have to think very long and hard about each and every step. No good fastening a bit of wood, then realising it's a 1/4" out! All too easily done.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'm gonna put 3 1/2" tongue and groove, vertical panelling round the blocks. Side and front. Then, I'm having a top ans bottom cupboard. Each with two outward opening doors.

And the doors will be faced with the same panelling. Only it'll be diagonal. (Don't even ask me how the hell I'm gonna pull That one off! :icon_eek: But, it's what I want. So I'll do it)

All painted a nice mid to dark shade of green. Counter top's gonna be black, ceramic tiles with beige / terracotta'ish grout.

Ive no idea what I'm fukking doing. So, I have to think very long and hard about each and every step. No good fastening a bit of wood, then realising it's a 1/4" out! All too easily done.

Measure twice , cut once.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Here we are, look. As we're all showing pictures of our views? This is the state of my fukking kitchen, right now!

P9150001.JPG.f2e21bd8cd8c2f343d79511c4972c4b0.JPG

I'm trying to keep telling myself it'll look fukking gorgeous, once it's all done.

I fukking hope so!

My first house had a worse kitchen than that, just after I moved in a neighbour had a new kitchen fitted, as it was the same shape design of house I took the old kitchen out the skip and it fitted perfectly in my empty room were it stayed for almost 30 years before I bought a new one just before moving out ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1