Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Refina mate, ?

I've bought myself one to have a play with after watching a few vids on YouTube, seem to give a nice finish on the last trowel from what I've seen but I've not used it yet. Got the babies bedroom to do when I get chance so I'll give it a whirl.

51 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Is it a damp membrane attached to the walls? Do you dry line over that?

Yeah the plugs just hammer in its so we can dot and dab plasterboard onto it then skim but apparently you can bonding straight over it or hardwall and the company say you can render over it aswell 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah the plugs just hammer in its so we can dot and dab plasterboard onto it then skim but apparently you can bonding straight over it or hardwall and the company say you can render over it aswell 

I used that stuff on a mid terrace that was riddled with damp years ago, just dot n dabbed it too!

when the lad I did it for flogged his house the surveyor thought his damp meter  was fcuked cos it didn't register anything  ?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I wouldn't have much faith in it staying solid but they must know what they're on about the manufacturers. 

I wouldn't for render either but dot and dab should be ideal, you put it over your fixings so solid background on it hence the amount of fixings 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Have you seen the foam they stick boards on with now? I get lost on YouTube watching stuff like that. Try and keep my hand in with plastering too if I ever need something to fall back on.

You can do a wall in my house if your bored. Going to sound proof 1 wall.