Veiw from your office

Been one Hell of a month here Kev... wouldn't wish it on my enemies... hopefully rest of the year will get better...pay off the remaining mortgage where we are,then looking to move in the next 6 months 🤞

• Like 5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Been here all night and all day..because Some dirty cnuts sucker punched my 14 yr old yesterday evening from behind... poor kids in theatre having his jaw plated...Im not f***ing amused tbh....its all on cctv...so Im gonna bide my time and not do anything stupid just yet👍

Hope he's alright mate.some folk are shitbags sucker punches are cnuts trick.im sure they'll get dealt with when times [BANNED TEXT] pal hope he makes a quick recovery and it doesn't affect him to much pal 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Hope he's alright mate.some folk are shitbags sucker punches are cnuts trick.im sure they'll get dealt with when times [BANNED TEXT] pal hope he makes a quick recovery and it doesn't affect him to much pal 

Fkn scumbags. I hope your kids ok mate🤞🏻

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Been one Hell of a month here Kev... wouldn't wish it on my enemies... hopefully rest of the year will get better...pay off the remaining mortgage where we are,then looking to move in the next 6 months 🤞

What with your mum in law and now this I can imagine mate.

Hopefully you get a bit of head rest soon mate, hope your lads on the mend, kills you when it's your kids mate, take it steady though, it's easy to react to quickly!! 

Keep your chin up mate, get down here in the summer for a days fishing or something.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry to hear about the lad Sean, your family has been through the ringer lately I'm sure the wife didn't need this on her plate as well. 

Hope the lad has a speedy recovery. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Been here all night and all day..because Some dirty cnuts sucker punched my 14 yr old yesterday evening from behind... poor kids in theatre having his jaw plated...Im not f***ing amused tbh....its all on cctv...so Im gonna bide my time and not do anything stupid just yet👍

That’s shite mate, hope you lad isn’t too shook up and is back up and about soon.

• Like 1

Kinell Sean, only just seen this.  Your lads a nice young fella, hope he makes a swift and full recovery and there's no comeback after the twat gets what he deserves. 

Cheers, D.

On 29/01/2024 at 08:22, Daniel cain said:

Hope you're luck changes soon mate wishing you and your family all the best. 

• Thanks 1

Good luck Sean hope your plans come good mate having a bit of a run of it myself at the moment, but sometimes we need to hit the bottom to start climbing again couple of roe on the lawn this morning to brighten a drab day 

A494A89A-E227-4161-8EC6-2763520124AC.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Borr said:

Bloody expensive too

Ya not wrong, this stuff worked out at about £5.50 a meter, the screw and fixings were about £400, be getting on for over 6k in materials, 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Ya not wrong, this stuff worked out at about £5.50 a meter, the screw and fixings were about £400, be getting on for over 6k in materials, 

fair bit left over..😂