Afghanistan

1 hour ago, Francie said:

I read that a team of  veterans came out of retirement,green bereas an navy seals,an flew to afghanistan an rescued allied that were left there by Biden.

They went behind the state department an Biden to do the mission.

Old joe has f****d up big time.

An I also read the top guy in the CIA met head of taliban couple days ago.

I’d doubt the authenticity of the first story myself mate, it’s a nice Hollywood type story but it don’t sound like reality to me.

Just the sheer cost of putting a group of blokes on the ground would be prohibitive…..putting even a tiny group of military personnel into an operation costs millions.

How would they be re-supplied ?, who provides the transport ?, who backs up the operation?

My guess is that even if they could get there, a group of blokes going it alone would be dead in hours.

Nah, not buying that one.

The CIA meeting the Taliban sounds totally authentic, I would say it’s a given……why wouldn’t they ?

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

GL; Forgive me but ... you strike me as a guy with a pallet possibly formed beyond the fields we know. Like, you could be on telly, critiquing international standard curried grub?

I was just trying to get my own 'Curry' thicker than hot flavoured, powdered piss. Al's, and this place, is moving me in that direction.

I can, to this day, remember the aroma of my old dear preparing my Dad a Vesta 'beef curry'. Back in the sixties. Finest smell I ever knew.

But, yeah; You keep pissing on those of us who lack that finesse.

My Dads last thoughts, before the van he wasn't driving  hit that fukking lamp post and slung him and the dog out the back, were probably about that shitty, add boiling water, 'curry' he was heading to.

Please don't Appear to be belittling the one thing I hold dear.

I used natural yogurt  or the best thickener is gram flour which is powdered chick peas last night was one half pint of water and can of coconut milk and gram flour ?

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I’d doubt the authenticity of the first story myself mate, it’s a nice Hollywood type story but it don’t sound like reality to me.

Just the sheer cost of putting a group of blokes on the ground would be prohibitive…..putting even a tiny group of military personnel into an operation costs millions.

How would they be re-supplied ?, who provides the transport ?, who backs up the operation?

My guess is that even if they could get there, a group of blokes going it alone would be dead in hours.

Nah, not buying that one.

The CIA meeting the Taliban sounds totally authentic, I would say it’s a given……why wouldn’t they ?

Expendables 4 ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok it was ground chick boy powder if that helps ??can’t see a problem in that unless you twist it round to suite ya logic or height or preference  ?  Some things are best left in the cooking thread where everything is self explanatory in cooking terms  ??

Edited by green lurchers

News coming from afganistan this morning. 

The Taliban have said girls are free to study but will be segregated from boys, they will also be forced to wear a headscarf. 

Obviously people are describing this as worrying. 

Hilariously these worrying moves bring afganistan in line with the rules in place in muslim schools in the UK ???

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

News coming from afganistan this morning. 

The Taliban have said girls are free to study but will be segregated from boys, they will also be forced to wear a headscarf. 

Obviously people are describing this as worrying. 

Hilariously these worrying moves bring afganistan in line with the rules in place in muslim schools in the UK ???

Homophobe, racist, nazi, white privileged scum, islamaphobe, lgbtrsturboaphobe. Just some of the replies your in for when you bring that up hahaha