Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Could easily be a yes man like you and a few others and we'd all get along just fine. ?

That’s it Greb lad even if sometimes it makes you luck a c**t ? 

….. lol some might say im the worst for it ? 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That’s it Greb lad even if sometimes it makes you luck a c**t ? 

….. lol some might say im the worst for it ? 

Who cares mate, I do admire your style even though you're wrong 99% of the time. ?

One thing I do say about you is you're not a creep and brown noser mate. ?

Again regarding the Paki engineer and many other foreign doctors and such, don't hate the player and all that. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Who cares mate, I do admire your style even though you're wrong 99% of the time. ?

Again regarding the Paki engineer and many other foreign doctors and such, don't hate the player and all that. ?

How’s all this sorting out the good from the bad working out for Europe then?……brilliant huh ;) 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Faack off im right about eighty percent a the time maybe a touch less ? 

I won’t lie I hate the paki doctors etc unless they sorting me out then them ones are ok ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Faack off im right about eighty percent a the time maybe a touch less ? 

I won’t lie I hate the paki doctors etc unless they sorting me out then them ones are ok ? 

So you don't really mate, don't be one of those guys who claim to detest Paki's yet jump in a Paki taxi to go for an Indian. ?

7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

We are importing doctors because the government have put a limit on how many UK nationals can study medicine. No limits on foreign nationals coming to study medicine or work in NHS. 

I've said it before.. Here, they invest in their kids! Every Dr I've ever seen here, has been from here or Portugal! 

Sucks 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mushroom said:

I've said it before.. Here, they invest in their kids! Every Dr I've ever seen here, has been from here or Portugal! 

Sucks 

Again, don't hate the player and all that.

I agree that the lack of British doctors is worrying but what should be done about it?

The costs of training is massive, some of the fees are footed by the taxpayer.

Why do you think a cap was introduced in the first place before being released?

So for these UK medical students that do move abroad to train and work elsewhere, shame on them then?

What's stopping them coming back over here to help the ailing NHS?

Edited by Greb147