Afghanistan

31 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Again, don't hate the player and all that.

I agree that the lack of British doctors is worrying but what should be done about it?

The costs of training is massive, some of the fees are footed by the taxpayer.

Why do you think a cap was introduced in the first place before being released?

So for these UK medical students that do move abroad to train and work elsewhere, shame on them then?

What's stopping them coming back over here to help the ailing NHS?

It’s not shame on anyone, just make the conditions right to train and keep our own and stop importing them from the third world.

But hey, imho it just one small factor of a much bigger thing and that thing is that they want to breed the white European out of existence for some bizarre reason.

Hence every TV advert having some attractive white chick married to a wog !

Its the way forward ! 

• Like 4

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

It’s not shame on anyone, just make the conditions right to train and keep our own and stop importing them from the third world.

But hey, imho it just one small factor of a much bigger thing and that thing is that they want to breed the white European out of existence for some bizarre reason.

Hence every TV advert having some attractive white chick married to a wog !

Its the way forward ! 

So excuses then?

Couldn't the same be said for the Indian  doctors and Paki engineers?

Again, don't blame these people for wanting to work here and earn better money, blame those for allowing it!

He's off again, a simple solution for that make, get more shagging done. ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So excuses then?

Couldn't the same be said for the Indian  doctors and Paki engineers?

Again, don't blame these people for wanting to work here and earn better money, blame those for allowing it!

He's off again, a simple solution for that make, get more shagging done. ?

Tolerate yourself out of existence ?

Its a forgone conclusion mate because ( with no insult intended) there are too many people like you and not enough people like me.

In just 70 years Britain and other parts of Europe are reduced from beacons of cultural and social behaviour to the absolute shit we see today……the influence and the degradation of the 3rd world is our new normal.

Accept it and continue on the downward spiral or condemn it and at least try and leave a better legacy for those you leave behind.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Tolerate yourself out of existence ?

Its a forgone conclusion mate because ( with no insult intended) there are too many people like you and not enough people like me.

In just 70 years Britain and other parts of Europe are reduced from beacons of cultural and social behaviour to the absolute shit we see today……the influence and the degradation of the 3rd world is our new normal.

Accept it and continue on the downward spiral or condemn it and at least try and leave a better legacy for those you leave behind.

Again, he's off. 

You've done nothing different, in reality you're even more to blame as you ran away from your problems instead of facing them!

Hiding behind the curtains in a far away land won't help causes, like Joe Louis said, you can run but you can't hide.

A simple solution would be to have more babies wouldn't it, nobody is stopping white Europeans from doing that are they? And if you try to blame the realities of working life then how do you explain Muslims outbreeding us in these very own countries?

All I see from you is moaning with no realistic solutions, rubbish like Nuke em all and throw em all out is pure fantasy and stupid, how about give us realist alternatives?

In the 70's there was a huge exodus of British doctors and nurses to the Middle East, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

Why ? Well obviously better pay but also better conditions, better prospects, better life style.

They were replaced by doctors and nurses from India, Pakistan, Philipines, etc., which lead to less and less nurses and doctors from here being trained.

Then some bright spark decided nurses needed a degree !

How many perfectly capable people were put off being nurses at the thought of having to study for a degree ?

I, personally, have a lot to thank foreign doctors and nurses for, but I'd still like to see more British nurses trained, drop the degree nonsense, pay them better and give them better conditions.

Just my take on it. ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

Again, he's off. 

You've done nothing different, in reality you're even more to blame as you ran away from your problems instead of facing them!

Hiding behind the curtains in a far away land won't help causes, like Joe Louis said, you can run but you can't hide.

A simple solution would be to have more babies wouldn't it, nobody is stopping white Europeans from doing that are they? And if you try to blame the realities of working life then how do you explain Muslims outbreeding us in these very own countries?

All I see from you is moaning with no realistic solutions, rubbish like Nuke em all and throw em all out is pure fantasy and stupid, how about give us realist alternatives?

Of course they are stopping white Europeans having more babies, the whole tax and debt system is set up to stop them doing exactly that…..except in places like Hungary where they have cottoned on.

I gave up on Britain certainly because put quite simply not enough of you give a shit about saving yourselves…..as a nation you are always waiting for someone else to care and someone else to do it.

Well, I did that most of my life until I understood it was a complete and utter waste of time and effort.

The conversations interesting and I know you want to start a row but I don’t.

Bottom line is, your f****d, maybe you just don’t know it yet ?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course they are stopping white Europeans having more babies, the whole tax and debt system is set up to stop them doing exactly that…..except in places like Hungary where they have cottoned on.

I gave up on Britain certainly because put quite simply not enough of you give a shit about saving yourselves…..as a nation you are always waiting for someone else to care and someone else to do it.

Well, I did that most of my life until I understood it was a complete and utter waste of time and effort.

The conversations interesting and I know you want to start a row but I don’t.

Bottom line is, your f****d, maybe you just don’t know it yet ?

I predicted that you would say that hence my quote.

So if that's the case then why are Muslims still outbreeding us in this country under the same tax system?

I ain't looking for a row, I'm talking about the reality of things not looking through rose tinted spectacles on a hunting forum.

Am I a fan of the massive influx of alien people, am I fcuk like, but I'm not naive enough to think that we can just simply wish things away like you do.

23 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

In the 70's there was a huge exodus of British doctors and nurses to the Middle East, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

Why ? Well obviously better pay but also better conditions, better prospects, better life style.

They were replaced by doctors and nurses from India, Pakistan, Philipines, etc., which lead to less and less nurses and doctors from here being trained.

Then some bright spark decided nurses needed a degree !

How many perfectly capable people were put off being nurses at the thought of having to study for a degree ?

I, personally, have a lot to thank foreign doctors and nurses for, but I'd still like to see more British nurses trained, drop the degree nonsense, pay them better and give them better conditions.

Just my take on it. ?

Cheers.

Just as I said, it's OK when it suits.

The same folk liking posts where a Paki engineer is slated for moving here to earn better wages are the same folk now liking posts highlighting the fact that Brits were doing the exact same thing, you couldn't write it.

And I agree about nurses, not sure I'd be comfortable dropping degrees and top marks for doctors mind. ?

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I predicted that you would say that hence my quote.

So if that's the case then why are Muslims still outbreeding us in this country under the same tax system?

I ain't looking for a row, I'm talking about the reality of things not looking through rose tinted spectacles on a hunting forum.

Am I a fan of the massive influx of alien people, am I fcuk like, but I'm not naive enough to think that we can just simply wish things away like you do.

It’s not wishing things away mate, it’s saying “Stop !…..this is a disaster” 

That would be a start ?

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

It’s not wishing things away mate, it’s saying “Stop !…..this is a disaster” 

That would be a start ?

But that's like saying "Stop!" when you failed to get off 10 stations back isn't it?

Just now, Greb147 said:

But that's like saying "Stop!" when you failed to get off 10 stations back isn't it?

You have to start somewhere……don’t be like me and feel defeated, maybe you (as a nation) can do better than me.

who knows?…..but if quite a few more of you don’t start trying you will never find out.

31 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

06B3AAC3-09BB-415E-A61F-2435D0833C31.gif

As much as I spout all the nutcase stuff the reality is if we refuse to see common sense then people end up blaming and hating.

Surely it’s better to just all part as friends, say “Well, it didn’t work, sorry everyone for all the pain and suffering but we need to try something different…..get back to what we were” 

Nothing extreme required.

Just wipe our mouth, put it down to experience and take a different path.

• Like 1