Afghanistan

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Not bollocks. We seem intent on importing doctors, nurses and engineers from abroad. How about the cnuts stop there and we cut the aid we send em. 

Your paki bum chum earns 100K. That's the way it is. 

Personally I'd fck him off back and pay to train an engineer of our own that can use toilet paper and doesn't have a wife and 15 poxy kids. Knock the engineers training fees off bongo bongo lands aid budget 

You are a bit dense aren't you.

Why are we importing docs  then smart arse? 

Is it because our very own are doing what this Paki engineer is doing?

How about they show a bit of honour, stay put and help ease the NHS struggles?

Of course that doesn't count does it? 

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

come on charts i know your sat on your hands itching to comment lol?

I don't know if you were on here when a very interesting bloke called " Mackem" was posting.

He spent a bit of time wandering around Central Asia, the Khyber Pass, etc. Had some good tales.

Ive worked with a few Pashtuns, Bukharis, bought a bit of Russian kit off Dhagastanis and Chechnyans, but there's to many experts on Middle East and Central Asian politics on here for me to cross verbal swords with ?

If I think of anything interesting to contribute, I'll let you know ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't know if you were on here when a very interesting bloke called " Mackem" was posting.

He spent a bit of time wandering around Central Asia, the Khyber Pass, etc. Had some good tales.

Ive worked with a few Pashtuns, Bukharis, bought a bit of Russian kit off Dhagastanis and Chechnyans, but there's to many experts on Middle East and Central Asian politics on here for me to cross verbal swords with ?

If I think of anything interesting to contribute, I'll let you know ?

Cheers.

According to Dido's logic, shame on you, Mackem and Mushroom for working abroad and exploiting it's benefits. 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m a complicated character ? please spare me. 

LMAO you ya water to wine changing devil you ?

3 hours ago, WILF said:

One chance at the barber and then your toast ! Lol ? 

Nah he's in the new testament... ergo the Koran.. they call him Eisha (spelling) ?‍♂️ Probably ?

Edited by mushroom
18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You are a bit dense aren't you.

Why are we importing docs  then smart arse? 

Is it because our very own are doing what this Paki engineer is doing?

How about they show a bit of honour, stay put and help ease the NHS struggles?

Of course that doesn't count does it? 

We are importing doctors because the government have put a limit on how many UK nationals can study medicine. No limits on foreign nationals coming to study medicine or work in NHS. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We are importing doctors because the government have put a limit on how many UK nationals can study medicine. No limits on foreign nationals coming to study medicine or work in NHS. 

You mean the cap that has already been lifted, once more, at least get your facts right before talking absolute bollocks!

• Haha 1