Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, let me put this as simply as possible 

Your one paki mate in isolation is the nice engineer you work with and who is alright……100,000 is Bradford or Rotherham ! 

1 White European is much like the paki, 100,000 is Paris !

Generations of pakis is Islamabad !

Generations of white Europeans is York ! 

I don’t need to prove the point, the proof is right there for all to see.

But you still haven't explained anything mate.

Let me ask you this, there's countries in South America with more violent crime than every African country, if it's all to do with genetics answer that one.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Let me ask you this, there's countries in South America with more violent crime than every African country, if it's all to do with genetics answer that one.

Because it’s in their nature ? 
Im not playing wog top trumps here, these people ain’t as advanced as us and that’s the end of it.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The hardships of life...f**k living in one of the favelas...life is cheap out there?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because it’s in their nature ? 
Im not playing wog top trumps here, these people ain’t as advanced as us and that’s the end of it.

How are they wogs in countries like El Salvador when most of their genetic makeup is Western European?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

The hardships of life...f**k living in one of the favelas...life is cheap out there?

id take any a the south americans countrysmexico included than some african countrys lol everyday a them week

i agree some here humans bred to type just look at every country with a high black population in jail ;lol all rapist and arse bandits man lol

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How are they wogs in countries like El Salvador when most of their genetic makeup is Western European?

They are native Indians mate, don’t be silly ?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

They don't all do that though do they Wilf, take for example the Paki engineer on one of our jobs at Cleethorpes.

He studied in Pakistan, using the same textbooks as us, got his degrees and now earns 100K a year working in the UK.

I know you like to label all Muslims as terrorists but it just ain't true.

Perhaps your paki mate should fck off back home with his 100K skills and use it to build a country that's not a shiit hole? 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Perhaps your paki mate should fck off back home with his 100K skills and use it to build a country that's not a shiit hole? 

He's not my mate so perhaps you should at least try and get your facts right before spouting absolute bollocks!?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

He's not my mate so perhaps you should at least try and get your facts right before spouting absolute bollocks!?

Not bollocks. We seem intent on importing doctors, nurses and engineers from abroad. How about the cnuts stop there and we cut the aid we send em. 

Your paki bum chum earns 100K. That's the way it is. 

Personally I'd fck him off back and pay to train an engineer of our own that can use toilet paper and doesn't have a wife and 15 poxy kids. Knock the engineers training fees off bongo bongo lands aid budget 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1