Afghanistan

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Personally don’t get why anyone over here gives a fu k what they do

This is the stupid shit people are talking about way you,head you to the beach an pick your hole for  worms?

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Personally don’t get why anyone over here gives a fu k what they do

Are you going to answer the call up when the 300,000 strong heavily armed Taliban start world war 3 with chinas back up ?

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are you going to answer the call up when the 300,000 strong heavily armed Taliban start world war 3 with chinas back up ?

Eh look here my man I'm ready fer battle get the powers to make me a millionaire and heres [BANNED TEXT] I'm prepared to do adorn me with a cracking suicide vest plonk me in the middle of the buggers   eh ? job done ?. I'm not daft 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Don’t understand why some of the Irish lads have a problem with wilf all he does is praise Ireland. 

Just anti British shit by the looks of it

To be fair I think they are pointing out the irony of him being a foreign man who is an economic and cultural immigrant into their country. A country full of folk who hate the place he is from and the ways of his people and their history........ whilst lambasting those who do the same into the UK. But for him it’s ok cos as long as you are the same colour you are the same. You know, English, Irish basically exactly the same as you’re all white .....

30 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair I think they are pointing out the irony of him being a foreign man who is an economic and cultural immigrant into their country. A country full of folk who hate the place he is from and the ways of his people and their history........ whilst lambasting those who do the same into the UK. But for him it’s ok cos as long as you are the same colour you are the same. You know, English, Irish basically exactly the same as you’re all white .....

Refugee if you please Lol ? 

Shock horror…..British man wants to live on British isles amongst other white people from the British isles !……has he gone mad we ask ourselves ? 

57 minutes ago, Francie said:

This is the stupid shit people are talking about way you,head you to the beach an pick your hole for  worms?

Can anyone translate this? 

54 minutes ago, Francie said:

Depends on tide times

• Haha 2

I might be getting a bit tin foil hat. Perhaps thl arguments are getting to me. But are things really adding up in Afghanistan? 

First the Taliban sweep across the country in days while facing a western trained and armed Afghan army. Now with all our men on the ground, backed up with air power we didn't sweep anywhere. You simply don't sweep anywhere in Afghanistan. You fight over compounds and mountains inch by bloody inch. 

We heard about fighting between Afghan army and talliban but we actually saw very little of it, if any. No reporters on the front line???? No week long fighting over the capital of goatfucker province. 

The aeroplane with loads of people clinging on? The video I saw was people hanging on and one daft cnut running alongside with a smile on his face cheering! Then the camera cuts off and later shows a plane in the air with an item failing off. Now if I was filming that plane my camera would have never left it all along the runway, it would have been a blood bath on that runway as soon as he hit the thrusters, it would of been funny as fck. All them rag heads have phones, nobody managed to film it? No one dead body on the tarmac. 

It's the most peaceful take over ever seen with the biggest uproar about desperate people needing help. 

Meanwhile China and Russia are sat in their embassy with Taliban security outside?

Something suggests to me this was planned and agreed in great detail before it happened. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I might be getting a bit tin foil hat. Perhaps thl arguments are getting to me. But are things really adding up in Afghanistan? 

First the Taliban sweep across the country in days while facing a western trained and armed Afghan army. Now with all our men on the ground, backed up with air power we didn't sweep anywhere. You simply don't sweep anywhere in Afghanistan. You fight over compounds and mountains inch by bloody inch. 

We heard about fighting between Afghan army and talliban but we actually saw very little of it, if any. No reporters on the front line???? No week long fighting over the capital of goatfucker province. 

The aeroplane with loads of people clinging on? The video I saw was people hanging on and one daft cnut running alongside with a smile on his face cheering! Then the camera cuts off and later shows a plane in the air with an item failing off. Now if I was filming that plane my camera would have never left it all along the runway, it would have been a blood bath on that runway as soon as he hit the thrusters, it would of been funny as fck. All them rag heads have phones, nobody managed to film it? No one dead body on the tarmac. 

It's the most peaceful take over ever seen with the biggest uproar about desperate people needing help. 

Meanwhile China and Russia are sat in their embassy with Taliban security outside?

Something suggests to me this was planned and agreed in great detail before it happened. 

Probably something to do with threats, corruption, bribery.

There is no videos of massacres and bloodshed because there has hardly been any.

Just now, Greb147 said:

Probably something to do with threats, corruption, bribery.

There is no videos of massacres and bloodshed because there has hardly been any.

So was that real then greb them holding on threw the takeoff and 10 miles from the airport before they started dropping off ?