Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have travelled all over Britain mate, and I can hand on heart say that Northern Ireland is the most British place in the British Isles.

Having British troops stationed there isn’t even a question in my mind, I know my republican friends on here will take a completely different view of that but for me, it’s a no brainer.

I don’t know how much of it is anchored in fact, but I always thought Britain as a military heavyweight and well known global thug showed great restraint in our dealings in Northern Ireland with the republican insurgents……also in our dealings with the republic which everyone knows harboured these people…..we literally did tie one hand behind our military’s back, but that said, we are dealing with our own people at the end of the day.

If the republic had been any other country in the world harbouring terrorists to launch attacks so close to the mainland we’d have rinsed them.

Ireland is definitely not some third world bunch of animals…..there’s just no comparison imho 

Aye an I suppose yees let all the ships in too that were full of all sorts from Gaddafi 

Yous are not that tough wilf.

Honestly wilf the irony lost on you,you cant e en see it?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

How’s that shitty harness you had on that husky x thing I don’t even think it’s full Akita is it ??

You're really biting today, stop getting so defensive about your dog.

This is the Afghanistan thread incase you forgot.

If you want to set up "My Mummy wouldn't let me have an APBT so I got a fat Designer Bully" thread we can discuss it there.

• Haha 3
Just now, Greb147 said:

You're really biting today, stop getting so defensive about your dog.

This is the Afghanistan thread incase you forgot.

If you want to set up "My Mummy wouldn't let me have an APBT so I got a fat Designer Bully" thread we can discuss it there.

Lol you really are a troll ? on the greb147 page most are right about you ???

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Aye an I suppose yees let all the ships in too that were full of all sorts from Gaddafi 

Have to laugh at this fella talking about Irish people...he even said the other day his neighbours like him...?? They'd burn that English racist out as quick as look at him... He lives in la la land... Your neighbors tolerate you and that's it.. your an English man... Haha talking about Irish people..?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Great restraint lol doing drive bys on unarmed men in the street like la gang members ? 

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Have to laugh at this fella talking about Irish people...he even said the other day his neighbours like him...?? They'd burn that English racist out as quick as look at him... He lives in la la land... Your neighbors tolerate you and that's it.. your an English man... Haha talking about Irish people..?

He only knows what hes been told,at least his neighbor's tolerate him in the meantime?

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Yawn ? ? 

Bit early for you to be on the green ain’t it ?

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

He only knows what hes been told,at least his neighbor's tolerate him in the meantime?

They are happy to have a bit of proper English blood in the area to raise the standard of DNA a bit mate ?

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Great restraint lol doing drive bys on unarmed men in the street like la gang members ? 

Can you think of another country that would have allowed a quietly hostile state to facilitate terrorist attacks on its mainland ? 
Fact is, the Irish military could be defeated with 3 Tornado fighter bombers, and that’s no shit.

So yeah, I’d say we showed restraint ?

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Can you think of another country that would have allowed a quietly hostile state to facilitate terrorist attacks on its mainland ? 
Fact is, the Irish military could be defeated with 3 Tornado fighter bombers, and that’s no shit.

So yeah, I’d say we showed restraint ?

They beat us 100 year ago wilf did they Not ?? Take bk most of Ireland 

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly believe now the taliban have no one to fight with in Afghanistan they will take the fight out of the country just by looking at them on clips on the news you just can't imagine them doing anything else bar fight. My other concern would be will they up heroine production now as a means to fund buying more arms and to fund terrorism on foreign soil. 

If they get left alone to do their own thing now, I don't think peace will last for long - I reckon they'll start looking to settle old scores and, violence will kick off internally. 

• Like 1