Afghanistan

no matter what its the kids for generations that suffer, i saw my grandkids (twins) starting school today  they were all excited with their school uniform and lunch boxes and a future in front of them and rightly so. but what chance have the youngsters in these far off places, no school uniforms or lunch boxes they dont even have the right to an education, suffer little children who come un to me.

• Like 2

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Some fcuking fruitcakes on here. 

Few of you lads need to get of the gear, turn off social media and seek medical help. 

Bunch of fcuking paranoid clowns. Lol. 

Ironically the 'thumbs up' for the comment is coming from those.......many of which have taken an 'Experimental vaccine.'

And that's fine but you couldn't make this up. Fruit cakes!lol If you say so ?

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Confused again mate...that shouldn't even be a surprise for you now?

I think I've got you now.

They first tried to wipe us out with the virus, that failed because it only managed to wipe out a hundred thousand and most of those were made up.

Secondly they have tried doing us with the vaccine but that kills even less than the virus.

And now they are pulling out of Afghanistan so all the terrorists can blow us to pieces instead.

If that fails what next, they are going to fund @keepdigginand help him in his quest to breed the ultimate XL Designer Bully attack dog?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think I've got you now.

They first tried to wipe us out with the virus, that failed because it only managed to wipe out a hundred thousand and most of those were made up.

Secondly they have tried doing us with the vaccine but that kills even less than the virus.

And now they are pulling out of Afghanistan so all the terrorists can blow us to pieces instead.

If that fails what next, they are going to fund @keepdigginand help him in his quest to breed the ultimate XL Designer Bully attack dog?

You own an Akita ???

10 hours ago, Chid said:

You haven't a clue about NI , it can't be compared to Afghanistan at all 

Tuck your teeth in odd-job?...we should never of sent our boys out there in the first place imo,should of left you all to it.. enough members of my family served out there 70s/80s/90s present day, still have the mental and physical scars...my mate was 1 of the last British soldiers to be  shot when they had a pizza delivered by 2 spineless cnuts ,hiding in the shadows, that  then  faded back in amoungst the locals....no different to Afghanistan from where I'm sat ?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Akita was exactly what a xl bully is a good few years ago, they were the in thing ? just saying like ?

Never have been like that, they can actually move and not collapse after a day of 18 degrees. ?

6 hours ago, chesney said:

Some miltary hardware after been left behind in that country the taliban has its own air force now

Why didn't the yanks destroy the lot? Would of seemed the most logical thing to do? Or is leaving it part of the next bit of the plan?? Shit gets stranger by the day..who can we believe???