Afghanistan

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

If they get left alone to do their own thing now, I don't think peace will last for long - I reckon they'll start looking to settle old scores and, violence will kick off internally. 

With who the full country near enough will be in joy that outside forces puppet governments have been outed mate 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

They beat us 100 year ago wilf did they Not ?? Take bk most of Ireland 

No, they didn’t, we gave up because we was just out the back of the Great War and couldn’t be doing with it.

We didn’t have the resources or the stomach for a long and protracted domestic guerrilla war.

It was the normal hawks and doves in parliament type stuff.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

No, they didn’t, we gave up because we was just out the back of the Great War and couldn’t be doing with it.

We didn’t have the resources or the stomach for a long and protracted domestic guerrilla war.

It was the normal hawks and doves in parliament type stuff.

Picked there time and acted similar to the taliban have used there head marathon not a sprint mate took em 300 year ? 

they won and got bk most of Ireland that’s why it’s called the Republic of Ireland we kept the north but for how long ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Picked there time and acted similar to the taliban have used there head marathon not a sprint mate took em 300 year ? 

they won and got bk most of Ireland that’s why it’s called the Republic of Ireland we kept the north but for how long ?

It worked out for the best anyway because England is f****d and Ireland is still a nice place to live.

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

With who the full country near enough will be in joy that outside forces puppet governments have been outed mate 

With each other - they're a feudal bunch of nutters.  They'll start remembering grievances from way back and then, little mobs will start looking to settle those scores.

They won't be in joy for long - they'll soon f**k it up. It's why the place still looks like it's only 2 steps away from the stone age.

• Like 3
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

With each other - they're a feudal bunch of nutters.  They'll start remembering grievances from way back and then, little mobs will start looking to settle those scores.

They won't be in joy for long - they'll soon f**k it up. It's why the place still looks like it's only 2 steps away from the stone age.

Oh I don’t know, County Mayo is quiet nice ? Lol ? 

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

? mate I can’t believe you believe that ? 

the uk aren’t a feudal bunch and love  war mongering how many decades a the last century have we not been at war with someone ? or had forces  in foreign lands come on its kettle calling pot were the worst for it ? 

have you ever thought they like it like that calm slow simple way of life 

one thread lads mourning about global warming ruining the earth  next think all should be consuming and ruining the earth ? mental 

Edited by mC HULL

Doesn't take an economic expert to workout the main reasons for the retreat.

China says "move out" and the USA will do just that. Biden is doing what he's told by the Globalists and China will move in and strike up some lasting business deals with the Taliban just like they do everywhere else in the world. Just showing who's boss again while the USA and UK's economy is obliterated by design ?

Screenshot_20210817-122928~2.png

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the uk aren’t a feudal bunch and love  war mongering how many decades a the last century have we not been at war with someone ? or had forces  in foreign lands come on its kettle calling pot were the worst for it ? 

one thread lads mourning about global warming ruining the earth  next think all should be consuming and ruining the earth ? mental 

Unfortunately mate, having in the last century been a premier global player (and further back than that THE premier global player) being at war with someone just go’s with the territory.

It’s not great but it’s a fact of life, you don’t get to own 2/3 of the globe by sitting on your arse at home and not upsetting people.

I actually think Britain should be smaller and poorer, I think it would do this modern version of the country a right favour but the fact is, it isn’t and a grand don’t come for free as they say.

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Of course I believe it - that's how they are.

This thread isn't about old British Empire building or, the British militaries involvement in other countries (much of which was requested in one way or another).

........ It's about Afghanistan and, the fact is that nothing good will come of them being left to their own devices.

Some of them might like a slower pace of life but, that doesn't have to translate into a strict religious legal system, young girls being married off, boys being buggered, women treated like slaves - I'd bet good money that most of them don't want the backwards slide that's headed their way.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Unfortunately mate, having in the last century been a premier global player (and further back than that THE premier global player) being at war with someone just go’s with the territory.

It’s not great but it’s a fact of life, you don’t get to own 2/3 of the globe by sitting on your arse at home and not upsetting people.

I actually think Britain should be smaller and poorer, I think it would do this modern version of the country a right favour but the fact is, it isn’t and a grand don’t come for free as they say.

I understand that mate but our people think our shit don’t stink and we’re saviours ? 

wetake what we want always have it’s not a bad thing lol but I find it amazing how easy they have our population thinking we’re the good guys ? ?

We 'were' to an extent the good guys....but not anymore ?

Afghanistan had been like a 'northern Ireland' for the super powers since the cold war and before that... hence the reason for 'caring' so much about them.

Oh.....I wonder if the interest in Afghanistan had anything to do with opium??lol

Over 90% of the world's opium supply comes from Afghanistan......let's all think about that for a minute ??

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Of course I believe it - that's how they are.

This thread isn't about old British Empire building or, the British militaries involvement in other countries (much of which was requested in one way or another).

........ It's about Afghanistan and, the fact is that nothing good will come of them being left to their own devices.

Some of them might like a slower pace of life but, that doesn't have to translate into a strict religious legal system, young girls being married off, boys being buggered, women treated like slaves - I'd bet good money that most of them don't want the backwards slide that's headed their way.

If that’s the case why is it when they come here the women are still treated like slaves women still married off daughters raped and killed for not obeying there farther etc that’s here in this country we’re they have supposedly gone to escape that mate ?

and the taliban banned the buggering of boys Bacha  bazi or what ever they call it 

the northern alliance who we supported brought it back rife mate same with opium taliban banned it was nearly a none existent crop before we invaded ?

min not talking old British empire ?

what do you think we was there for and Iraq the empire is still strong and never stopped been as it always has mate 

19 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Doesn't take an economic expert to workout the main reasons for the retreat.

China says "move out" and the USA will do just that. Biden is doing what he's told by the Globalists and China will move in and strike up some lasting business deals with the Taliban just like they do everywhere else in the world. Just showing who's boss again while the USA and UK's economy is obliterated by design ?

Screenshot_20210817-122928~2.png

So are Russia 

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Have to laugh at this fella talking about Irish people...he even said the other day his neighbours like him...?? They'd burn that English racist out as quick as look at him... He lives in la la land... Your neighbors tolerate you and that's it.. your an English man... Haha talking about Irish people..?

The Irish have been bleating on about taking there country back for the last 800 years ?
the Taliban have done it in a week ?

All cock and no bollocks 

• Haha 6