Afghanistan

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, like I said he's got a few issues himself tbh and has admitted as much.

He befriended a Bosnian lass who he helped rescue when she was 16 and she's invited him and his family to visit her.

He said he's been back once since before.

Sorry mate , I do not believe a word of that , it’s oldest story in the book and it would make Nicholas sparks cringe! 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry mate , I do not believe a word of that , it’s oldest story in the book and it would make Nicholas sparks cringe! 

And why don't you believe that, he ain't smart enough to make up all that.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

And why don't you believe that, he ain't smart enough to make up all that.

Helped save a 16 year old girl , naturally . 

obviously stayed in touch , passé on his address to her , “if you ever need anything , let me know “ 

What a man of steel !! 

such a humanitarian 

it’s the oldest story in the book mate , usually attributed to Kenyan hookers . 

I can’t believe you got taken in like that! ???

gullibles travels 

• Haha 2
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Helped save a 16 year old girl , naturally . 

obviously stayed in touch , passé on his address to her , “if you ever need anything , let me know “ 

What a man of steel !! 

such a humanitarian 

it’s the oldest story in the book mate , usually attributed to Kenyan hookers . 

I can’t believe you got taken in like that! ???

gullibles travels 

You couldn't believe that anyone could serve in Bosnia and Afghanistan FFS. ?

What do you think soldiers did in Bosnia?

He said some of the things he'd seen were horrifying.

They are mates on FB, not everybody makes up fibs for likes mate.

Like a logistics corp corporal who got chucked out of selection for being too hard ! Lol ? 

He would like to tell you more but he can’t…..officials secrets act ! Lol ? 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You couldn't believe that anyone could serve in Bosnia and Afghanistan FFS. ?

What do you think soldiers did in Bosnia?

He said some of the things he'd seen were horrifying.

They are mates on FB, not everybody makes up fibs for likes mate.

A soldier who served in Bosnia should be half a foot on the field of play in Afghan that’s why mate . you just wouldn’t understand . 

say he was a LCpl in Bosnia , he should be a csgt / wo in Afghanistan 

Middle management , not at the coal face . 

ptsd In Bosnia , yet still pushed out a further decade of tours , do you realise the crippling effect of genuine ptsd? It’s not the type of thing you’d be doing “wish you were here “ postcards to anyone local . 

dobt exactly see dozens of lads pouring back onto goose green , fallujah or kajaki do ya ??

hes having your eyes out 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like a logistics corp corporal who got chucked out of selection for being too hard ! Lol ? 

He would like to tell you more but he can’t…..officials secrets act ! Lol ? 

Believe it or not Wilf your mate isn't the only person to have served in the army.

What did soldiers do in Bosnia, play tiddlywinks. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Believe it or not Wilf your mate isn't the only person to have served in the army.

What did soldiers do in Bosnia, play tiddlywinks. ?

No, I know that mate, I wasn’t digging you out, only making reference to the standard story’s you hear.

I know very little about the conflict in the former Yugoslavia, all I know is standard f***ing about crack amongst my pals in our silly early 20s was “Shall we go out there and join in” lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

A soldier who served in Bosnia should be half a foot on the field of play in Afghan that’s why mate . you just wouldn’t understand . 

ptsd In Bosnia , yet still pushed out a further decade of tours , do you realise the crippling effect of genuine ptsd? It’s not the type of thing you’d be doing “wish you were here “ postcards to anyone local . 

dobt exactly see dozens of lads pouring back onto goose green , fallujah or kajaki do ya ??

hes having your eyes out 

He did not serve in Afghanistan, he served in Iraq.

Still, the timeframe is very similar and something you doubted. 

He's 50 year old and served for 22 years.

He got the job through another soldier mate of his in the company FFS.

Any more questions mate?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He did not serve in Afghanistan, he served in Iraq.

Still, the timeframe is very similar and something you doubted. 

He's 50 year old and served for 22 years.

He got the job through another soldier mate of his in the company FFS.

Any more questions mate?

Is his first name Walter ?

Just kidding, mate ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

hes having your eyes out 

And who said he developed PTSD?

Folk at our place says he's a bit of a strange one.

When he says he's got issues I don't start asking him the in's and outs of a ducks arse.

32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

hes having your eyes out 

Bloke I know ended up year in glasshouse head gone all  on drink set about his commanding officer 

20 odd year ago still effects him now when he's has a bad turn 

37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

hes having your eyes out 

Next time you're back up Carlisle you can ask him yourself mate, he moved there years ago I believe.

Like I said, there's a few lads who used to be in the military at our place, and the one bloke who got him this job served with him I believe, don't quote me on that one though.

• Like 1