• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, mush said:
PETKEEN.COM

Our pet experts have put together this list of 32 different hare species, complete with pictures and information, to help you learn more about...

Not doubting you personally, mush, but google just told me there are 40 species/types of hare in the world!!  ?‍♂️

???

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Not doubting you personally, mush, but google just told me there are 40 species/types of hare in the world!!  ?‍♂️

???

and you can guarantee that the European hare in Britain is the hardest to catch ...lads on here told me

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

and you can guarantee that the European hare in Britain is the hardest to catch ...lads on here told me

Wash your mouth out Tomo, the English  brown hare, it goes without saying if we have the best dogs we also have the best hares. ?

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He's one solid dog for sure hull I couldn't play the footage but fair play your out  

fensarefar and his pal travelled 6 hours to and from mate cracking lads to have craic day out with aswell enjoyed it ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I remember once seeing an think it was a patha news clip of Lawrence riding a camel with a few salukis accompanying him I saw this pic when I was trying to find it and assumed it was him.

It's Captain Raymond Goslett, M.C., with Musa and Snorter?

You were asking about Sloughis, on one of the chalky dvds they are on a site, and there is a load of Sloughi crosses in kennels.

Any body seen them work or know owt about them?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Wash your mouth out Tomo, the English  brown hare, it goes without saying if we have the best dogs we also have the best hares. ?

WE WE ? ? you own a fat dog aggressive akita a cull basically before that bull xs that are useless in your words .my advice put your tongue back in have some self respect instead of trying to save yourself a few quid .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

WE WE ? ? you own a fat dog aggressive akita a cull basically before that bull xs that are useless in your words .my advice put your tongue back in have some self respect instead of trying to save yourself a few quid .

Don't get upset cos my fat dog aggressive Akita would muller any of the Bull crosses you've owned. ?

• Haha 1