• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

They are pures mate; Hassan Ghunaim kennels in Abu Dhabi ?

Cheers.

belters mate i’d love to try a strong smooth like that that pup juckler put on pages back is a quarter his breeding mate 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

belters mate i’d love to try a strong smooth like that that pup juckler put on pages back is a quarter his breeding mate 

He's a friend of my daughter. I was talking to him on the phone and he invited me to see his kennels and falconry mews so I jumped on a flight and went out there for a month .

IMG_0376.JPG.074b19391a795a60b748f71d0ca1e8b2.JPG

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He's a friend of my daughter. I was talking to him on the phone and he invited me to see his kennels and falconry mews so I jumped on a flight and went out there for a month .

IMG_0376.JPG.074b19391a795a60b748f71d0ca1e8b2.JPG

Cheers.

cracking experience that i bet mate they many took your fancy which stood out 

who bred you cream butch in saudi mate 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

cracking experience that i bet mate they many took your fancy which stood out 

who bred you cream butch in saudi mate 

My dogs in saudi were just Bedouin bred, no fancy names or pedigrees.

Hamed, ( I mistakenly called him Hassan), offered me one of these pups as a gift if I could get it back to the UK without the quarantine at the time, but it wasn't possible.

IMG_0512.JPG.af0aafec33131e7a84705d93ecb64ceb.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I been to them kennels in Abu Dhabi  the fella who charts mentions is a proud gentlemen he had lots of time to talk dogs n hunting  he even marvelled at the whippet coursing old vids I showed him and was truly fascinated. Unlike you ya fkn dismissive dime bar ???x will add even went out looking for gazelle which we see and on them dunes they don’t hang about if you think life revolves round slop you want to see them dunes first hand ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I been to them kennels in Abu Dhabi  the fella who charts mentions is a proud gentlemen he had lots of time to talk dogs n hunting  he even marvelled at the whippet coursing old vids I showed him and was truly fascinated. Unlike you ya fkn dismissive dime bar ???

? ask fens today me dog had to smash into the tightest  of cover thorn then   took it out full pelt fully committed 

you can always pop and try a whippet mate 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hamed, ( I mistakenly called him Hassan), offered me one of these pups as a gift if I could get it back to the UK without the quarantine at the time, but it wasn't possible.

Cheers.

what took your fancy more feathered or smooth the smooth always look more chiselled better muscle definition i think 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Your thinking furry floppy ears mate ? X

i don’t like a lot a feather mate if honest that cream bitch chart had wasn’t a lot a feather them with loads more from show stuff i would say mate 

34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Why didn't you put it in quarantine ?  Chap off here Billy from up north east bought one from over there was in quarantine for a few weeks came out sound mate. All you needed was falcon an white pj's you'd of looked the part on fens. Love how he's got falcon on table. Reminds me of my pals house with one of his young white gos hen was an imprint.  Had a f***ing splash back in living room near D perch because they can fire them shits out crazy. Lol

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? ask fens today me dog had to smash into the tightest  of cover thorn then   took it out full pelt fully committed 

you can always pop and try a whippet mate 

So your out Sunday then ? don't forget what you said. If the bitch comes good am out ? So we're out then