• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

That's why some big slips what you sayings big Mc ? 

yesterday some getting on 250 yds not one dog got straight lined even a good first season dog that’s been stopping a few every time out tan very well 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lucas good going soft hare 

marcus bitch kim on real hare in winter 

Good bitch that kim got her on dvds here what Robin gifted me good few years back when he was on here bigliks. I'm on Facebook with him the dog he's running now is a good dog but a likes gyp his old bitch. He was some dog lucas back in his day was still killing with one eye what's that tell ya lol 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Good bitch that kim got her on dvds here what Robin gifted me good few years back when he was on here bigliks. I'm on Facebook with him the dog he's running now is a good dog but a likes gyp his old bitch. He was some dog lucas back in his day was still killing with one eye what's that tell ya lol 

kim was a proper bitch mate exceptional id say  i like the look of robins dog mate up down gears good round cover stick on and he is out all the time all conditions 

you have the dvds mate can you put one run up were lucas is in a bog sticking on fro 6 mins plus and killing ? 

he was a good killer on good going  id say 

Thing is with Kim she leaves it too long 

Just now, mC HULL said:

? the hare folded after a bend mate ? 

It didn't fold after a bend Mc you don't know what your taking about your taking to someone who's been doing this for 25 years. A run going on for seven mins isn't good it just shows that the dogs not committed in using its mouth alot a think there was twice is that run kim went for kill. The hare had to be nearly toes up. A f***ing little hare ran the bitch for seven mins use for napper mate field to field an that's not on fens it's on Marcus permission its over at swynie  

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It didn't fold after a bend Mc you don't know what your taking about your taking to someone who's been doing this for 25 years. A run going on for seven mins isn't good it just shows that the dogs not committed in using its mouth alot a think there was twice is that run kim went for kill. The hare had to be nearly toes up. A f***ing little hare ran the bitch for seven mins use for napper mate field to field an that's not on fens it's on Marcus permission its over at swynie  

been at it similar time mate we both know you had to bet everything you had on 5 hares both in prime lucas or kim in dead a winter there’s only one the money would go on come on 

I've just looked on YouTube you didn't put the first clip of lucas killing in that cover did you lol. The one where he brings it back into the middle of the land to toy with it lol Then it runs for the cover again but kills it an big j is  stood there with him. You look at many clips on YouTube of him he's a dog that's fearless Irish bred an he's had to be some of the land over there. He can kill on both big an small Mc a proper dog 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:
19 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

like how he commits on this one commits to using its mouth there’s hares and hares mate kim would a been on this 7 mins later he was blowing out his arse after 3 mate these hares take 4 mins to get sat in 

the ones take a minute to bend ?

Edited by mC HULL
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

like how he commits on this one commits to using its mouth there’s hares and hares mate kim would a been on this 7 mins later he was blowing out his arse after 3 mate these hares take 4 mins to get sat in 

the ones take a minute to bend ?

That's not the one I'm talking about Mc a can't upload clips an how can you crab a man's dog that's seen more work than you've seen pussy a didnt put you down as one of them lol. A spoke about Kim then running them down an not using her mouth as much as she should. But you take it to another level with the nursery ground shit. Blowing out of his arse. The dog was one of the best out there produced many good dogs. Stop with the play ground shit. Kim an lucas are too totally different type an style of a dog... 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

as fens said you need a dog with all 5 speed stamina brain mouth and be great in cover 

i don’t need to pick land i’ll run tight hedgy or open land this is open land but with cover dotted about 

them deserts you just need a sticker i like a dog with brain gears and mouth that is good round cover 

Youve just said you like a sticker well thats a lucas type then ?