• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Soft uns then

A tell you these hares that are straight lining. It's all down to the  dogs not using its head. For instance it's the dogs first run you'll see dogs getting straight lined unless it puts its brain into the run from the beginning an not just its legs its from then it will turn one over. Then you watch a dog that's managed to put a kill in on its second slip it will come into play its brain an legs working together. It should start running on the out side of the hare keeping it in the middle of the land not over shooting.  Only time a hare then should be making ground is if the dog over shoots on the bends.  But a dog should be that tight up its arse it can't gain ground an the hare will make a mistake by the wrong turn it makes. Same as in cover the kill happens because the dogs pressuring it so ends up blind by what's going on. But if a dog doesn't kill its first hare you'll normally see from then it goes down hill mate mistakes happening frustration kicking in just running it not working it. It's then when you hook your dog back up an don't keep slipping. You'll hear of lads  saying got loads of runs just couldn't kill one. We're the same we have are on an off days so you've got to respect the dog if it's one of them days not just keep slipping. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A tell you these hares that are straight lining. It's all down to the  dogs not using its head. For instance it's the dogs first run you'll see dogs getting straight lined unless it puts its brain into the run from the beginning an not just its legs its from then it will turn one over. Then you watch a dog that's managed to put a kill in on its second slip it will come into play its brain an legs working together. It should start running on the out side of the hare keeping it in the middle of the land not over shooting.  Only time a hare then should be making ground is if the dog over shoots on the bends.  But a dog should be that tight up its arse it can't gain ground an the hare will make a mistake by the wrong turn it makes. Same as in cover the kill happens because the dogs pressuring it so ends up blind by what's going on. But if a dog doesn't kill its first hare you'll normally see from then it goes down hill mate mistakes happening frustration kicking in just running it not working it. It's then when you hook your dog back up an don't keep slipping. You'll hear of lads  saying got loads of runs just couldn't kill one. We're the same we have are on an off days so you've got to respect the dog if it's one of them days not just keep slipping. 

Top yarn bwoy ?

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

No kills tho by the sounds of it greeny. I'm feeling in good spirt for tomorrow to come off the land with a few in the bag. I'm hoping Mc is guna put a trip in too

look at the pic bangers may be abit a rabbit fur there ? 

your talking full pelt take commitment after have to smash into thick cover like a spaniel ? 

last lucas bred i took on there run 3 didn’t even bend one mate 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your talking full pelt take commitment after have to smash into thick cover like a spaniel ? 

I thought Lucas was meant to be a fast type mate and straight on em? 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

not one dog got straight lined bangers just strong hares take some bending ripping out of turns a few minutes in not them soft uns that fold quick we’re dog sits straight in from the start ? 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

there’s hare and then  hares mate 

some gets straight to em sits in working it from the off stick to it like glue 

some take 3 or 4 mins before this happens it’s making ground on the dog every turn ripping out a turns ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Your talk about smashing into cover where the f**k you going on fens that got cover ? Why you getting bottom lip art for ? An why you talking like that for abart looking at pic maybe abit of rabbit fur. Was only a day ago you said you wasn't bothered about sharing on here get the f***ing pictures up. Come tomorrow you'll see some pictures mate. Why don't you admit you got ghosted nothing wrong with it. An as for lucas bred dogs youve not seen many run then . I got gifted a few dvds off john with plenty of lucas bred dogs running all over the fens and surrounding areas all come good . T O'N for one has some very impressive dogs that get shown land three for times a week.. His lucas inker dogs are mustard an there's a few lads from gravesend I know who's dogs are very good dogs an Manchester boys I know have a few going back to lucas panther lines same as this dog of mine goes back to are real killers. Don't spit the dummy out. Come tomorrow no f***ing about an you'll see mate. 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s hare and then  hares mate 

some gets straight to em sits in working it from the off stick to it like glue 

some take 3 or 4 mins before this happens it’s making ground on the dog every turn ripping out a turns ? 

Lads on here know decent dogs if there not into coursing they will of seen dvds from Robin an John an a few others out there.. And you ask any of them boys an they'll tell you if a dog is just running an letting the hares straight line there dogs there not the dogs they want. The dogs that them lads are running now are up an at them dogs not f***ing about. They don't want to be making clips of there dogs just running In straight lines. You'll see from the start of the hare getting kicked up there on them bending spinning an f***ing killing not running like there on a flapping track lol. 

7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your talk about smashing into cover where the f**k you going on fens that got cover ? Why you getting bottom lip art for ? An why you talking like that for abart looking at pic maybe abit of rabbit fur. Was only a day ago you said you wasn't bothered about sharing on here get the f***ing pictures up. Come tomorrow you'll see some pictures mate. Why don't you admit you got ghosted nothing wrong with it. An as for lucas bred dogs youve not seen many run then . I got gifted a few dvds off john with plenty of lucas bred dogs running all over the fens and surrounding areas all come good . T O'N for one has some very impressive dogs that get shown land three for times a week.. His lucas inker dogs are mustard an there's a few lads from gravesend I know who's dogs are very good dogs an Manchester boys I know have a few going back to lucas panther lines same as this dog of mine goes back to are real killers. Don't spit the dummy out. Come tomorrow no f***ing about an you'll see mate. 

? good lads on here know if i have a good day same as they let me know mate you can’t put full pics on here 

ghosted ? look at all them kills on vids mccann you show me one we’re the dog is dead a winter having to stick one out 5 mins plus ? descent killer id say but liked good going last dog from him ran up here looked a specimen from manny way lucas x pure you can’t put robins dogs in same category he’s out week in week out not coming fresh every few week once a month and his dog doesn’t have no lucas in it 

they will be some good uns he went to bitches from quality uk lines and loads of um 

23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He is mate an his offspring are ive not seen or heard of a bad un yet Grebs he's taking bubbles mate. I've hit a nerve that he's put a few miles in to get ghosted but it happens specially when there's cover an thats what a mean by the dogs not using its head if its letting the run run on an giving the hare time to make ground to run straight for the cover.  But i blame the slipper if your running hares on fens where theres cover But where on fens hes going a dont know. But where I go there's no cover on fens just some hide aways on the boarders pippin an farm land. But many don't make it to the boarders because a don't do daft slips. You want to be getting slips that are in the middle of the fen lands an land that keeps going no dykes an cover lol.  Just odd road an tracks an the land keeps going. You might aswel stay local to you Mc if your going where there's cover. And a do belive your going to places where many wouldn't run an uses there heads because of cover. 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he ran well mate just about there that good opening out today will of  done him the world a good after lay off 

no picking runs some big slips i enjoyed the day mate no chew and when farm hand come on quad waved at me and your pal you had already sprinted and dived in a wood no f***ing about lol didnt even see yours on 5 foot away from him 

That's why some big slips what you sayings big Mc ? 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

He is mate an his offspring are ive not seen or heard of a bad un yet Grebs he's taking bubbles mate. I've hit a nerve that he's put a few miles in to get ghosted but it happens specially when there's cover an thats what a mean by the dogs not using its head if its letting the run run on an giving the hare time to make ground to run straight for the cover.  But i blame the slipper if your running hares on fens where theres cover But where on fens hes going a dont know. But where I go there's no cover on fens just some hide aways on the boarders pippin an farm land. But many don't make it to the boarders because a don't do daft slips. You want to be getting slips that are in the middle of the fen lands an land that keeps going no dykes an cover lol.  Just odd road an tracks an the land keeps going. You might aswel stay local to you Mc if your going where there's cover. And a do belive your going to places where many wouldn't run an uses there heads because of cover. 

as fens said you need a dog with all 5 speed stamina brain mouth and be great in cover 

i don’t need to pick land i’ll run tight hedgy or open land this is open land but with cover dotted about 

them deserts you just need a sticker i like a dog with brain gears and mouth that is good round cover