Saluki's and their crosses.

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You showed him them proper Yorkshire hares mate, the Fens, pffft. ?

as i keep telling green lurcher good slip take over a minute to put a bend in you need a dog with as many gears as a raleigh activator lol not a bmx ?

young first season dog today put in 3 and half minutes of turn after turn would a scored that many points green lurcher would a been proud lol 

serious some off them fen hares can boogie mate were we went today you need alot more than a sticker 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You showed him them proper Yorkshire hares mate, the Fens, pffft. ?

Better than showing you lift the obese cull of the settee just to wobble and shit on your lawn ? serious question if your scared of walking out on your own lawn during corvid  to pick culls shit up how  you going to get on day walking because There's not  always foliage to hide under like Carrick ??

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Better than showing you lift the obese cull of the settee just to wobble and shit on your lawn ? serious question if your scared of walking out on your own lawn during corvid  to pick culls shit up how  you going to get on day walking because There's not  always foliage to hide under like Carrick ??

You were too afraid to meet a streaker from Hartlepool you silly, silly little boy. ?

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

as i keep telling green lurcher good slip take over a minute to put a bend in you need a dog with as many gears as a raleigh activator lol not a bmx ?

young first season dog today put in 3 and half minutes of turn after turn would a scored that many points green lurcher would a been proud lol 

serious some off them fen hares can boogie mate were we went today you need alot more than a sticker 

So for thee particular hares you need the 6th gear instead of just the 5?

I bet they were up and flying before you could get within your odd hare catcher range.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So for thee particular hares you need the 6th gear instead of just the 5?

I bet they were up and flying before you could get within your odd hare catcher range.

Genuine question have you got the work for the pup you seek should it make what you want .and can you put gear in front of it to test it and what makes a good dog in your eyes 

• Haha 1

Genuine question have you got the work for the pup you seek should it make what you want .and can you put gear in front of it to test it and what makes a good dog in your eyes 

If i can get out 2-3 times a week in the season it will do for me. 

If I can't find the permission then I will just have to take things from there fella. 

There's plenty of land to walk local as well so should be OK. 

I know some folk don't like lamping daytime dogs in fear it will spoil them when they come to cover but I know I'll end up out for a shine, I hope they don't prove me wrong. 

• Like 1

Fair comment greb can't say  fairer than that I don't get the cover bit because plenty of gear as been taken in cover ? 

Some think that if you lamp em it will start making them pull up at cover because in daytime kills are often made in cover. 

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They were flying that’s for sure, tricky land aswell plenty of escapes, my dog could of done with being a bit fitter as I said he has had 1 run in the last month after that stopper injury, a dog needs to tick all of the 5 boxes to catch numbers on there, speed, stamina, brain, mouth and good round cover, still be a struggle then, never heard the dogs so quiet on the way home they were zonked out ?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

They were flying that’s for sure, tricky land aswell plenty of escapes, my dog could of done with being a bit fitter as I said he has had 1 run in the last month after that stopper injury, a dog needs to tick all of the 5 boxes to catch numbers on there, speed, stamina, brain, mouth and good round cover, still be a struggle then, never heard the dogs so quiet on the way home they were zonked out ?

he ran well mate just about there that good opening out today will of  done him the world a good after lay off 

no picking runs some big slips i enjoyed the day mate no chew and when farm hand come on quad waved at me and your pal you had already sprinted and dived in a wood no f***ing about lol didnt even see yours on 5 foot away from him 

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Some think that if you lamp em it will start making them pull up at cover because in daytime kills are often made in cover. 

in daytime there not often killed in cover but your dog needs to be able to smash cover rummage get em bk out hunt up if it loses it 

after abit a rabbiting once it’s  got into cover dogs start to come straight back for a day dog that’s no good ? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Proud for ya ?

• Haha 1