• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Pretty cheap in those circles I'd say for a sapling ready to start bringing on. 

Lol... Imagine this bafoon and even the big MC and cheese rocking up to an actual serious meet... One in Dunlop wellies and the other in a pair of ankle boots... ??

The bag man be like no milk tokens lad..... A few Liverpool men dig with me and I went over to them just before covid.. there's a big difference coursing on the THL than on the green... For green.

Deeply dippy would be frisked to make sure he wasn't a fed and the big MC and cheese would be eating warafin trying to thin his blood so his ticker wouldn't blow....

And that's just after being told the purse... A dog hasn't even been brought out the boot yet...

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Imagine this bafoon and even the big MC and cheese rocking up to an actual serious meet... One in Dunlop wellies and the other in a pair of ankle boots... ??

The bag man be like no milk tokens lad..... A few Liverpool men dig with me and I went over to them just before covid.. there's a big difference coursing on the THL than on the green... For green.

Deeply dippy would be frisked to make sure he wasn't a fed and the big MC and cheese would be eating warafin trying to thin his blood so his ticker wouldn't blow....

And that's just after being told the purse... A dog hasn't even been brought out the boot yet...

What would be even more comical is seeing you and dogmandont turning up after saying your going to use your mates',, dogs but then realise those mates you were talking about were each other. 

Walking around the fields with your slip leads dragging behind in the slop. 

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

idiot i’m out tomorrow with me own dog with descent men i’ve run more this season at 50percent then you have in the last 5 you talk absolute shit get down with your irish lady bred shit and will run for some green your a dreamer

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

idiot i’m out tomorrow with me own dog with descent men i’ve run more this season at 50percent then you have in the last 5 you talk absolute shit get down with your irish lady bred shit and will run for some green your a dreamer

It's my turn today mC, step back. ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone have any lucas stuff or j Morrison bred stuff going well? ..you don't hear much on his stuff anymore,there's 2 I have seen belong to a mate and their fast and stick tight to their target,they don't miss a whole lot either ,

Seen few run bred from dogs out Lucas a think puts speed into line dogs from the 1s a have seen.

• Like 1
Just now, baker boy said:

I dont need to dream, you're a coss who lives in work to  have  nice shiny things on  tick and cant have a dog he wants, Ive got a proper job that pays a real wage and I dont  have to live in work to earn it, got several dogs as well

No, I'm not just a coss, are you another one of those twisters. 

You have an old tin pit house and you're now called Rockefeller? 

Since when did p-way ganger pay all that? Lol