Saluki's and their crosses.

Just now, South hams hunter said:

I'm not going to play bravado on a forum greb, got f**k all to prove to anyone on here 

You are saying things on here that I guarantee you would not dare say in real life. 

No bravado from me, just facts. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Ask him an see ? easier just to make shit up tho ain’t it ? creeping, your that far up McHulls arse you can’t see your knees, luckily for him you got agrophobia or you’d be stalking him proper ?

Nearly choked on a mouthful of my bacon and mushroom toastie then!!  ?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

The key word is owner dumb dumb, next you'll be saying it's better to buy em in at 10 months than it is 8 weeks. 

With that and you breastfeeding leverets in January you are the gift that keeps on giving. 

Your just aswell to buy in at 10mths as to buying at 8 wks, they only lie around the kennel and garden 10mth anyway, not as if they learn any recall or that after all they're saluki bred don't retrieve, dont come back when called, kill and stand over the corpse looking for a distant movement just to fcuk off after that, so why not just pay the cash for the blood line and the pup being well reared and save yourself all the effort only to stand at 10mth old and say "see that fcukin pup um gonna kill it when it comes back " ??? and I keep the bsatards

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

No into a burrow... And after I entered a terrier I had to dig down   and terrier was yapping at the fox and it was dispatched humanely... See even your very wording... Into the jaws of my mates dog... I definitely do NOT worry what you DO or DON'T do..

But you..seem to worry and take notes on random usernames on a hunting site... With no f***ing dogs..meant to be on great wages and have a family and now the size of random tradesman's homes into it...

YOU ARE A WRONGUN...

NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS..

IM OUT.

Bla Bla Bla, if you tell a lie big enough people might start to believe it. 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Your right, there's a few I wouldn't even talk to ?

We both know you wouldn't be taking the piss out of folks dead mates however you try to make a joke of it now. 

Keep up the good work saggy tits. 

9 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Simple solutions realy

1.Stop bickering 

2.Get match on

3.Have straightner 

You need faster types for land you run jig?

I've packed the big rabbits in ,can't find enough of them anymore,I like a nice fast type that has a few minutes in the tank,my old dog was a decent all rounder ,if he was put on the fens he wouldn't have been the thing but where I went ,he did good enough,....I did a lot of rough ground,hilly ,ditch riddled gorse fields,...not always your open moorland,

• Like 4
Just now, jigsaw said:

I've packed the big rabbits in ,can't find enough of them anymore,I like a nice fast type that has a few minutes in the tank,my old dog was a decent all rounder ,if he was put on the fens he wouldn't have been the thing but where I went ,he did good enough,....I did a lot of rough ground,hilly ,ditch riddled gorse fields,...not always your open moorland,

that the half cross jig there great killers usually lamp and stop a fun daytime ones i seen love fox 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, brambles said:

Your just aswell to buy in at 10mths as to buying at 8 wks, they only lie around the kennel and garden 10mth anyway, not as if they learn any recall or that after all they're saluki bred don't retrieve, dont come back when called, kill and stand over the corpse looking for a distant movement just to fcuk off after that, so why not just pay the cash for the blood line and the pup being well reared and save yourself all the effort only to stand at 10mth old and say "see that fcukin pup um gonna kill it when it comes back " ??? and I keep the bsatards

I don't have two houses and a ferrari like some on here mate. 

Mc payed £500 quid off the same bloke for a pup so £1500 quid is too steep for me, i know in that game that's peanuts but I'll drop on a decent litter for that, just a bit too soon after Christmas mate.