Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

As we all know who reads any posts on this site as far as I'm aware this man is a keeper of livestock in England? 

And you're a shepherd of fox with your Irish Flute, deftly guided them in to the Jaws of your mates dog with a beaituful rendition of William Tell. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Half decent thread away to f**k what turned out to bit friendly banter and some good points put over.

I honestly believe there's mental health issues involved here....and I'm not joking either,....every decent thread is spoilt by childish "right back at ye " diatribe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Questions like would you breed from a jacker? ?

Where did you get that from muppet ? I think I asked has anyone ever had a dog just suddenly decided it wasn’t going to perform but for no obvious reason, and then had that same dog carry on in hard graft for the rest of a life, and if so, would they breed from that dog ? Or something similar. And actually discussion about hunting dogs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

I honestly believe there's mental health issues involved here....and I'm not joking either,....every decent thread is spoilt by childish "right back at ye " diatribe

Simple solutions realy

1.Stop bickering 

2.Get match on

3.Have straightner 

You need faster types for land you run jig?

• Like 2
Just now, SheepChaser said:

Where did you get that from muppet ? I think I asked has anyone ever had a dog just suddenly decided it wasn’t going to perform but for no obvious reason, and then had that same dog carry on in hard graft for the rest of a life, and if so, would they breed from that dog ? Or something similar. And actually discussion about hunting dogs. 

From your thread you muppet. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

And you're a shepherd of fox with your Irish Flute, deftly guided them in to the Jaws of your mates dog with a beaituful rendition of William Tell. 

No into a burrow... And after I entered a terrier I had to dig down   and terrier was yapping at the fox and it was dispatched humanely... See even your very wording... Into the jaws of my mates dog... I definitely do NOT worry what you DO or DON'T do..

But you..seem to worry and take notes on random usernames on a hunting site... With no f***ing dogs..meant to be on great wages and have a family and now the size of random tradesman's homes into it...

YOU ARE A WRONGUN...

NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS..

IM OUT.