Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

idiot i’m out tomorrow with me own dog with descent men i’ve run more this season at 50percent then you have in the last 5 you talk absolute shit get down with your irish lady bred shit and will run for some green your a dreamer

Fella.. yours are oul mutts.. these men whole different pedigrees...

Now away and put dobbing on your dunlop frog boots...there could be a puddle or 2 tomorrow...since you told the whole world your out...

And greb away and vaseline them heels everything else seems to be well lubed up ...

Only running I'm going to do with you and right said Fred is in the other direction... ?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Fella.. yours are oul mutts.. these men whole different pedigrees...

Now away and put dobbing on your dunlop frog boots...there could be a puddle or 2 tomorrow...since you told the whole world your out...

And greb away and vaseline them heels everything else seems to be well lubed up ...

Only running I'm going to do with you and right said Fred is in the other direction... ?

old mutts lol  me dogs are bred like a racehorse lol 

your irish lady mutts couldnt bend one lol 

you do half talk some shit you

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Ooh.. straight upper cut to right said Fred the ANTI ?

Just to let you know slop.end, it's very legal over there cos  it seems to have slipped your mind. ?

Edited by Greb147
Just now, baker boy said:

Im not a pway ganger ya daft twat that was 15 years ago, I told you 20 mins ago I plan and deliver major renewals, I'll leave it at that now except to say I dont own an old pit house, Ive got a really  big house  and a second home all bought and paid for and you wanna play Top trumps on money. Let it go fella stop embarassing yourself ?

Surname of Plummer by any chance? Lol

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Just to let you know slop.end, it's very legal over there cos  it seems to have slipped your mind. ?

As we all know who reads any posts on this site as far as I'm aware this man is a keeper of livestock in England?