Saluki's and their crosses.

53 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And I guarantee you won't have payed much, your creeping would have definitely worked. ?

#sussed

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he PAID IN FULL the amount asked for his pup,..no bartering ,no deal.....and he gifted me a few bits he brought with him,...only lately I ordered a piece of kit through him,and he posted it over to me,paid the cost of postage which was not small money,and I had to badger Katchum on numerous occasions to get his details so I could pay him back......so where I'm concerned,he is a top notch guy,my advice greb ,is don't be one bit concerned what he paid for the bitch....cause he paid the agreed price,and then some .....this is my only involvement in this topic,....this site has become a joke,it once was a great place to visit and chat but a small handful have completely f****d it up which is a shame,if you ask now for advice,not a reply,if you talk bollox,....it's a 200 page topic 

• Like 18

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he PAID IN FULL the amount asked for his pup,..no bartering ,no deal.....and he gifted me a few bits he brought with him,...only lately I ordered a piece of kit through him,and he posted it over to me,paid the cost of postage which was not small money,and I had to badger Katchum on numerous occasions to get his details so I could pay him back......so where I'm concerned,he is a top notch guy,my advice greb ,is don't be one bit concerned what he paid for the bitch....cause he paid the agreed price,and then some .....this is my only involvement in this topic,....this site has become a joke,it once was a great place to visit and chat but a small handful have completely f****d it up which is a shame,if you ask now for advice,not a reply,if you talk bollox,....it's a 200 page topic 

You all want a badge for your shenanigans. 

In case you hadn't noticed it's that prick of a man you're praising who is doing his best to talk bollox. 

Have a good day Jigsaw. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You all want a badge for your shenanigans. 

In case you hadn't noticed it's that prick of a man you're praising who is doing his best to talk bollox. 

Have a good day Jigsaw. 

I praised him cause he did me quiet a few turns ,I'm not taking sides here mate,you two bang away,I'm just letting everyone know,he didn't beg or get the pup for less,and as I said I don't want anything,I got all I need,what I don't need is to get embroiled in this stupidity,...last word on the matter

Just now, jigsaw said:

I praised him cause he did me quiet a few turns ,I'm not taking sides here mate,you two bang away,I'm just letting everyone know,he didn't beg or get the pup for less,and as I said I don't want anything,I got all I need,what I don't need is to get embroiled in this stupidity,...last word on the matter

He's a creep as far as I'm concerned, maybe you haven't noticed it but I certainly have. 

I didn't ask you to get involved on the matter, you did that yourself.

And for the discussion, a man pays for a dog what he likes, nobody else's business cos who gives a shit? 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's a creep as far as I'm concerned, maybe you haven't noticed it but I certainly have. 

I didn't ask you to get involved on the matter, you did that yourself.

And for the discussion, a man pays for a dog what he likes, nobody else's business cos who gives a shit? 

The only creep I see is you sucking up to mc ? fancy asking another man to try and haggle you a deal ?grow a pair do it yourself 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

WELL SAID MATE

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The only creep I see is you sucking up to mc ? fancy asking another man to try and haggle you a deal ?grow a pair do it yourself 

Now now my bantling, mC asked me if I wanted him to ask the fella mentioned. 

I dont know the man from Adam and haven't got a contact. 

Thought you could help me but not being a real traveller I decided not to ask you.. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Now now my bantling, mC asked me if I wanted him to ask the fella mentioned. 

I dont know the man from Adam and haven't got a contact. 

Thought you could help me but not being a real traveller I decided not to ask you.. ?

wouldn’t help you if you begged ? and don’t need day walkers in my life ? 

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

wouldn’t help you if you begged ? and don’t need day walkers in my life ? 

You would be one of the few I certainly wouldn't ask owt for, i only take advice off men who've actually started shaving. ?

1 minute ago, Netmaker said:

Katchum  is a bloke who speak's as he see's things if people don't like his responses to some of the thing's he say's  then ignore him and don't bit back

And so do I, bit of a problem there. 

He can always bore people on his own thread but he hasn't got the brains on how to do that. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You would be one of the few I certainly wouldn't ask owt for, i only take advice off men who've actually started shaving. ?

Could give you some of my pubes help keep the sun off your bald head? Only advice you need is to buy a dog and not worry about your mrs. She must be a big ugly f*Coker if your scared of her ? off out now so won’t bother replying ? 

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Could give you some of my pubes help keep the sun off your bald head? Only advice you need is to buy a dog and not worry about your mrs. She must be a big ugly f*Coker if your scared of her ? off out now so won’t bother replying ? 

What, you call that blonde undercoat pubic hare? Bet you're like a chick down there. ?

Trust me mate she's a lot prettier than them heifers you're bucking on the farm. ?

Edited by Greb147