Saluki's and their crosses.

23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not much, you've been logged in all day on your multiple accounts. ?

Right so just read back and the jist of it is.... Mchull sourced you a ready to start pup and basically you've pooed your pants... just like everybody knew you would...lol.

• Haha 4

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

Right so just read back and the jist of it is.... Mchull sourced you a ready to start pup and basically you've pooed your pants... just like everybody knew you would...lol.

Is that what the craic is dogman lol

Never read the whole thing,fairplay mc Hull you da man.

Did you not take pup greb?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is that what the craic is dogman lol

Never read the whole thing,fairplay mc Hull you da man.

Did you not take pup greb?

Seeing as it's three times what Mc payed for his bitch off the man then it doesn't look like I'm taking it Francie lad. 

See you can't buy honesty like that any more, I chose to share it with everyone despite knowing the tampon sisters would get all excited. 

I could have done a Dogman, pretended that I've just bought a dog and be put killing hares the very same day. Lol

Just now, Budgiesmuggler said:

To expensive for him

Missed that bit.. Much was the lad asking.. Must of been big money because it ain't that long ago ballbag was on here bragging about how much money he makes and the serious money he gets for overtime. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone have any lucas stuff or j Morrison bred stuff going well? ..you don't hear much on his stuff anymore,there's 2 I have seen belong to a mate and their fast and stick tight to their target,they don't miss a whole lot either ,

i’ve seen a few go jig only one could bend um ran  ok another i seen one 12 month looked a picture lad wanted a grand for it was hopeless i mean bad few more slow aswell 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Missed that bit.. Much was the lad asking.. Must of been big money because it ain't that long ago ballbag was on here bragging about how much money he makes and the serious money he gets for overtime. 

Wasn't as much as the cleaning bill to do your kitchen paddy Packham. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

1500 for a dog that had best if everything as owner intended to keep it so have it his all, but that too much ?

The key word is owner dumb dumb, next you'll be saying it's better to buy em in at 10 months than it is 8 weeks. 

With that and you breastfeeding leverets in January you are the gift that keeps on giving. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

No I always go for a puppy, but there again I wouldn’t have folk phoning folk for a 10 month old pup unless I was serious, so there’s another way we different, thankfully ?

Twist and turn like a hare you do. 

He asked me and I said yes to see if he has any litters, all he had was a 10 month old dog. 

You can run away with that and put your own spin on it now. ?

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

1500 for a dog that had best if everything as owner intended to keep it so gave it his all, but that too much ?

bargain if you seriously after summat ?

Pretty cheap in those circles I'd say for a sapling ready to start bringing on. 

• Like 1