• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

youd see who went queens evidence i now that shh be straight on the blower 

Fella you've been typiing queen's evidence on you and that other god forgive me and pardon and it's just a saying here in Ireland... spastic...

For months put the Dunlop frog boots away... Get yourself healthy and happy... You exposed that whole shambles of a vid... And now we all know ?... Lol... See I'm not joking back here in Ireland say 20 years ago... 30 even... And to be fair very few to this day...may it been a terrier X or any other X it was done because of work and the man behind the lead... Dogs were schooled like gun dogs from a young age..as in RETRIEVE..NO...AND UP..

you just showed your hand...

And to be fair now ... Anyone at it can see your hand ..

Was like an elephants foot. ?

4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I've packed the big rabbits in ,can't find enough of them anymore,I like a nice fast type that has a few minutes in the tank,my old dog was a decent all rounder ,if he was put on the fens he wouldn't have been the thing but where I went ,he did good enough,....I did a lot of rough ground,hilly ,ditch riddled gorse fields,...not always your open moorland,

Honest.. truthful..and about working lurchers... amidst the madness...?

7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I've packed the big rabbits in ,can't find enough of them anymore,I like a nice fast type that has a few minutes in the tank,my old dog was a decent all rounder ,if he was put on the fens he wouldn't have been the thing but where I went ,he did good enough,....I did a lot of rough ground,hilly ,ditch riddled gorse fields,...not always your open moorland,

I heard very good things about your dog if it’s the one I think. Sonic ? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Fella you've been typiing queen's evidence on you and that other god forgive me and pardon and it's just a saying here in Ireland... spastic...

For months put the Dunlop frog boots away... Get yourself healthy and happy... You exposed that whole shambles of a vid... And now we all know ?... Lol... See I'm not joking back here in Ireland say 20 years ago... 30 even... And to be fair very few to this day...may it been a terrier X or any other X it was done because of work and the man behind the lead... Dogs were schooled like gun dogs from a young age..as in RETRIEVE..NO...AND UP..

you just showed your hand...

And to be fair now ... Anyone at it can see your hand ..

Was like an elephants foot. ?

you pissed up again im talkig shh and going Qe clown 

shambles lol you havent even got a dog what good blood as ever come from ireland daytime ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that the half cross jig there great killers usually lamp and stop a fun daytime ones i seen love fox 

Yeah,sonic was a 1st X ....he took a few foxes in his days,he took a bad eating one day,and I thought this will show if he wants out ,but the next one he hit,he had a newfound vengeance ,but one thing was he didn't have the killer crushing bite ,so it at times turned into a battle ,but he saw the job through each time

• Like 5
Just now, mC HULL said:

shambles lol you havent even got a dog what good blood as ever come from ireland daytime ?

Just wait on, he'll ask his mates from Liverpool. 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

What happened in the match with Lucas and Bulldozer mate? 

14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Do you know Paddy and Steve from over your way?How was your old dog bred ?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

And he's saying you've gone QE on yourself with your big mouth and look at me crap that you write

i have told you i talke no notice a f***ing drips that are commenting on hare dogs and havent even had one youve had a fat staffy cross and thats more than stop end who cant stop talking shit 

qe on me self unlike you and silly c**t i arent a shitty arse 

you really must be numb if you think that

6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Yeah,sonic was a 1st X ....he took a few foxes in his days,he took a bad eating one day,and I thought this will show if he wants out ,but the next one he hit,he had a newfound vengeance ,but one thing was he didn't have the killer crushing bite ,so it at times turned into a battle ,but he saw the job through each time

He was the kind of saluki x that I like ? should have gone over a bull x ?